Page 363 of 368 FirstFirst ... 263313353361362363364365 ... LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,630 of 3672

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

AlumniGreen is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

I think that the Men's BB program will have to hit rock bottom, and I mean rock bottom before anything is done. When Dave coughs up these tired phrases such as "culture," "trust the process" and so forth, it shows that he does not adapt well. This MSUM coach gets it. A smart and perceptive coach would read this article about a coach who has had success on the court at MSUM as well as success in dealing with the challenging environment of the transfer portal and try to emulate Coach Bergstraser. Sad that Dave just continues to cough up tired and lame phrases.

I wonder if Dave can appreciate the MSUM coach's comment - "I think we are helped by the fact that we are winning a lot of games. Winning absolutely helps keep players here." DAVE??? Are you listening???

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    I think that the Men's BB program will have to hit rock bottom, and I mean rock bottom before anything is done. :
    I'll report back if he shows up in teh barn.

Lardsin must go!

I think that the Men's BB program will have to hit rock bottom, and I mean rock bottom before anything is done. When Dave coughs up these tired phrases such as "culture," "trust the process" and so forth, it shows that he does not adapt well. This MSUM coach gets it. A smart and perceptive coach would read this article about a coach who has had success on the court at MSUM as well as success in dealing with the challenging environment of the transfer portal and try to emulate Coach Bergstraser. Sad that Dave just continues to cough up tired and lame phrases.

I wonder if Dave can appreciate the MSUM coach's comment - "I think we are helped by the fact that we are winning a lot of games. Winning absolutely helps keep players here." DAVE??? Are you listening???
    Very well said. Articulates my thoughts better than I could.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

sadly I don't disagree, and wow so sad.....i was there in Minneapolis and Spokane for the tournament games, awesome freaking times, now best we can hope for is to make the Summit tourney...oh wait..lol

getting harder and harder to write checks every year with the shit leadership.
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

AlumniGreen is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    sadly I don't disagree, and wow so sad.....i was there in Minneapolis and Spokane for the tournament games, awesome freaking times, now best we can hope for is to make the Summit tourney...oh wait..lol

getting harder and harder to write checks every year with the shit leadership.
    And that is a concern for me, too. We just throw in the towel. If A.D. and Dave don't seem to care, then why should we?

And that is a concern for me, too. We just throw in the towel. If A.D. and Dave don't seem to care, then why should we?
    I know people who have...don't know if they will come back, its kind of like the people who said they will never support the NFL after the kneeling shit but now have come back. its a bit different with this this scenario though.
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

That's already happening, just look at the game threads on here, they get maybe 3-4 people posting now days. I've been to 2 games the last 2 seasons, they aren't worth my time or money. Dave needs to go!

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

And please note that the Dragons are winning during a huge enrollment drop going from 9000 to 4500 in the last 15 years so our drop from 14k to 12k should not matter to having a winning team in men’s bball.
    Let's Go Bison!!!

I want a coach like Greg Kampe

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Hell with that, let’s hire Calipari after he is fired from this loss to Oakland who we beat up on in the Summit and scared them off when we had Miles and Phillips!
    Let's Go Bison!!!