Page 359 of 368 FirstFirst ... 259309349357358359360361 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 3672

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

I don't think Richman is gone after this year. Should he be? Maybe but I stopped caring. We used to have season tickets when Saul was here but got rid of them after a season with Richman at the wheel. Just don't like the guy or his coaching philosophies and will not watch a game in person until he is gone.

​The women's basketball team is fun to watch though!

Quote Originally Posted by heckler View Post
    I don't think Richman is gone after this year. Should he be? Maybe but I stopped caring. We used to have season tickets when Saul was here but got rid of them after a season with Richman at the wheel. Just don't like the guy or his coaching philosophies and will not watch a game in person until he is gone.

​The women's basketball team is fun to watch though!
    I don't think he'll be gone after this year because that would mean NDSU cares about winning basketball.

Winning games and seeding does matter, despite Dave's statements. Coaching to make a point at the expense of winning games only happens if its allowed to happen.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    I don't think he'll be gone after this year because that would mean NDSU cares about winning basketball.

Winning games and seeding does matter, despite Dave's statements. Coaching to make a point at the expense of winning games only happens if its allowed to happen.
    Yeah, if anyone cared here. He already would be gone.

Who knows, he probably already got another extension in the dark of night. It says all that needs to be said when the AD won't even celebrate a coach's extension.

He has destroyed what Tim and Saul built, leveled it to the ground and it disgusts me.
    Last edited by NDSUstudent; 03-06-2024 at 09:51 PM.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think the players are tanking the season, the culture and the head coach in exchange for cash. Ha!
    Let's Go Bison!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bisoneer View Post
    I think the players are tanking the season, the culture and the head coach in exchange for cash. Ha!

We hope what you said is not true; after all, players have to have some pride and competitive nature or why play college basketball; but, if what you say is true, well.........what a sad commentary on the status of MBB at NDSU. Pathetic and shameful.

Quote Originally Posted by bisoneer View Post
    Who's paying them to tank?

I think they just suck and the coach especially sucks!

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    It's time for Bison men's basketball to get a new coach. Richman is sucking the life out of this program!

NDSU 12-16 vs D1 this year. 14-17 vs D1 last year with Grant.
    See Richman did a great job. Lost a generational player and still got the same results.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    See Richman did a great job. Lost a generational player and still got the same results.
    Can’t blame the coach for Grant transferring. You can blame him for what we have seen on the floor the last two and a half games. The players look lost!

To answer the thread title, again. YES

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com