Page 161 of 368 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211261 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 3671

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    why? beating UND by 36 tonight after losing to them? what does that say. if we WON that game, we'd be on a 13 game winning streak and 26-7 looking at a 12-13 seed

But Lets Celebrate tonight and next week We Dancin'.
    Seriously man. Not to be a jerk...but fuck you! Richman has led us to another ncaa tournament. If by now you cant recognize he is a great coach, you are seriously mentally unstable. We would not be a 12-13 seed with one more win. I seriously think if NDSU went to the final 4 you would bitch about Richman. You are a joke.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Question....for all of the talk about SDSU being a bb school. How many tournament appearances do they have? how many tournament wins do they have? what is the NDSU vs. SDSU head to head during the DI era?

I ask because someone in the Fargo media was going on and on about Nate Wolters....then I looked it up and he had a losing record against NDSU. To hear some tell it, NDSU never defeated him.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Question....for all of the talk about SDSU being a bb school. How many tournament appearances do they have? how many tournament wins do they have? what is the NDSU vs. SDSU head to head during the DI era?

I ask because someone in the Fargo media was going on and on about Nate Wolters....then I looked it up and he had a losing record against NDSU. To hear some tell it, NDSU never defeated him.
    They've been to the dance five times and losing all five games.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    why? beating UND by 36 tonight after losing to them? what does that say. if we WON that game, we'd be on a 13 game winning streak and 26-7 looking at a 12-13 seed

But Lets Celebrate tonight and next week We Dancin'.
    I see what you did there.

RIchman has done a great job and deserves everything hes going to get in the coming years of NDSU.

He has an argument for being one of the best coaches ever at NDsU in terms of production.

Who the fuck is Nate Wolters?

I don't know if this thread needs to be closed but a spot in the hall of shame seems apropos.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Seriously man. Not to be a jerk...but fuck you! Richman has led us to another ncaa tournament. If by now you cant recognize he is a great coach, you are seriously mentally unstable. We would not be a 12-13 seed with one more win. I seriously think if NDSU went to the final 4 you would bitch about Richman. You are a joke.
    I think it boils down to expectations. We're ND-f'n-SU. In basketball, we want to be the public university version of Gonzaga. We want to be in the conversation every year. We don't want the idea of a 12 seed, 10 seed, or 7 seed be out of the question. We want power 5 teams to worry about playing us. I'm guessing if Richman gets us to the final 4 this year, Chapo becomes a Richman homer. I know I would. He'll, I'd wash his car for a year. Maybe it was Richman's misfortune to take the job at a time when expectations were raised among some fans. But higher expectations is what they sold us, and maybe I was a sap for buying it. But I bought it. Now I want it. I want the next level. Believe me when I say that the first coach to get us to even the Sweet 16 will have me at hello from that moment forward, in perpetuity. I would like nothing more than for it to be Richman this year.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

NDSU and SDSU have dominated the Summit

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Who the fuck is Nate Wolters?
    Notorious DNP!

Has Richman run this program into the Big Dance?!
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery