Page 235 of 367 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245285335 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 3668

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

The lack of a press release on these extensions is crazy to me, Richman's extension would have looked a bit different if announced at the time. The team was literally coming of a great season and was screwed by covid, now it gets out when a team with high potential is having a meh season.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Wouldve been NCAA Tournament bound 2 of the last 3 seasons if it werent for Covid. Wow, Im shocked he got an extension.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Wouldve been NCAA Tournament bound 2 of the last 3 seasons if it werent for Covid. Wow, Im shocked he got an extension.
    wow that Play In Game and #16 seed is sure impressive (SDSU choking helped) Tyson/Vinnie should of got his salary.

Being fucking average at best, 0 power 5 wins in 7 years, have we even beaten a good mid major? and boring, no fast breaks offense is a recipe for apathy.

A fast paced offense would have 5000+ at the SHAC night after night.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    I think Chapo is the only one shocked he got an extension last year. The rest of us are wondering why it's ok for the AD to do it under the cover of night and not tell anyone.

I think his 2 year extension was also done in the middle of the night if I remember the talk on here.

Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

Non Conf D1 Records:

28-33

2021 6-4
    2020 0-5
    2019 7-5
    2018 4-8
    2017 5-6
    2016 6-5

we are #231 net rankings players aren't developing. we have zero inside game, I don't even remember the last time we passed it down to the block & that player made a move. Marshall Bjorklund? Dexter Warner? and our inside paint defense is abysmal SDSU guys down low couldve put up 50 if they wanted to
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I think Chapo is the only one shocked he got an extension last year. The rest of us are wondering why it's ok for the AD to do it under the cover of night and not tell anyone.
    I'm shocked he got 5 years to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I would guess the excuse was there were certain groups/sports in the athletic department that were asked to tighten their belt during the pandemic so the optics would look bad that the head men's basketball coach (already one of the highest paid employees in the department) was getting a raise.

Not a good excuse mind you but that's probably the excuse. Would look pretty shady to the rest of the athletic department too if that's the case.

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I would guess the excuse was there were certain groups/sports in the athletic department that were asked to tighten their belt during the pandemic so the optics would look bad that the head men's basketball coach (already one of the highest paid employees in the department) was getting a raise.

Not a good excuse mind you but that's probably the excuse. Would look pretty shady to the rest of the athletic department too if that's the case.
    I have to believe others in the athletic dept were aware.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post

So Matt Larsen is a spineless coward who can't face the public if they have questions on certain things he approves.
    Makes sense, it's his MO.

Play it safe. Double wrapping it, just in case. It's his thing.