Page 200 of 368 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210250300 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 3672

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Have any of your watched the Big Dance this year? Not many teams in there has the same plodding offense & "hard nosed" defense that Richman prides himself on and forces us to watch.

Watching Sweet 16, Elite 8 and the way they move the ball and run up and down the court is breathtaking.

Craig Smith went to South Dakota, 1 week before Saul left & we got Dave. Timing man.

I think NDSU would be top 10 Mid Major the last 5-6 years if we had a fast paced attacking style offense.
    That seems like a stretch
    College of Business Alumnus

Have any of your watched the Big Dance this year? Not many teams in there has the same plodding offense & "hard nosed" defense that Richman prides himself on and forces us to watch.

Watching Sweet 16, Elite 8 and the way they move the ball and run up and down the court is breathtaking.

Craig Smith went to South Dakota, 1 week before Saul left & we got Dave. Timing man.

I think NDSU would be top 10 Mid Major the last 5-6 years if we had a fast paced attacking style offense.
    So after Craig Smith was hired for the Bison job, in redoing history,
    who would have followed him as the next Bison coach???
    (Since Smith is already on to his 2nd job following leading the Coyotes for 4 seasons)

Glad to see you gave your “opinion” on NDSU’s style.
    That makes for more interesting reading than when you threw out personal insults & innuendo......
    Scoring is down 4-5 points per game for the Bison this season as compared to last year. Imo that has more to do with the team having lost their 3 primary ball handlers, plus losing the recruited replacement JC PG.
    Also, imo, the offense had better flow to it later in the season, after Sam & Co had more time to adjust to the changes in personnel. In fact, it seemed like some of the best offense a Richman team has had. That is one reason I’m really looking forward to next season......

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    And NDSU is one Miles-level hire away from being a high-performing mid-major.

Being #180 in the country just isn’t it
    No, because another Miles level hire means NDSU is looking for yet another coach in 2-3 years after.

What makes you think that? The players NDSU had the last 5-6 years were not exceptionally offensively by any means.

yea sit in mediocrity instead of shooting for the stars. classic ndsu .
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    No, because another Miles level hire means NDSU is looking for yet another coach in 2-3 years after.
    Losing a coach due to success is a bad thing? Lol

You’re right, has worked out horribly for our FB program

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    What makes you think that? The players NDSU had the last 5-6 years were not exceptionally offensively by any means.
    I wonder who was responsible for bringing those kids in? Hmmm

Dave’s best teams were with Saul’s guys. He’s continuing to win in a bad conference.

It is what it is, I love that Dave’s an NDSU guy but the summit has really fallen off and we’ve naturally risen to the top being one of three programs left that gives a damn about its athletic department.

Just imagine if NDSU hired a guy like Rodney Billups when Denver did.... Chapo would be doing cartwheels in excitement....colorado asst, Mr. Big Shot's lil bro.... I guess what Im saying is be careful what you wish for.

If Chapo's mission of finding Dave a new job, goes like his mission for NDSU to go FBS. Dave is going to retire at NDSU.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    If Chapo's mission of finding Dave a new job, goes like his mission for NDSU to go FBS. Dave is going to retire at NDSU.

And as NDSU’s all-time leader in wins I suppose......

From gobison.com

In six seasons as head coach, Richman has led the Bison to three NCAA Tournament berths and four Summit League Tournament championship games. He is the second-fastest coach in NDSU history to reach 100 wins -- and the fastest in the school's Division I era. Richman's record stands at 121-75 through six seasons.
    So this was his 7th season, so I’ll change a few things

In seven seasons as head coach, Richman has led the Bison to three NCAA Tournament berths and five Summit League Tournament championship games. He is the second-fastest coach in NDSU history to reach 100 wins -- and the fastest in the school's Division I era. Richman's record stands at 136-87 through six seasons.