Page 253 of 368 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263303353 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 3672

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Quote Originally Posted by MrAugustana View Post
    Dave could just start going the Todd Lee route and see who a local college team's best player is and then poach him in the offseason. Worked well for the Coyotes last season with Plitzuweit and I won't be shocked if Bruns is in red and white next year too.
    Wonder if Billeter will put in a bid for Bruns. It's always fun to win. D2 champs, nothing wrong with that.
    Don't think a North Dakota college had ever won a Men's BB D2 Championship. South Dakota as you know has a few of them.

Looks like Kelby Krabenhoft fired himself?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I'll write the Epitaph:

team with 95% of scoring/playing time was back, high expectations.

21-10 D1 record but lets dig deeper shall we.

Zero Big Wins (Didn't beat a team under 200 ranking outside of the 3 oral roberts wins, a team that couldnt play defense at all)
    NDSU wins:
    Tarleton 214
    Indiana St 237
    Pacific 297
    Cal Poly 305
    Idaho 321
    CSUN 324

We were losing late to D3 St Thomas, Denver & Omaha... even und was close in the 1st game. YUCK!

Yes, at the end of season, the players "reign's" were released and they were allowed to push the ball more and isolate more 1 on 1. So Credit on that, Beat an awful Denver team and ORU didn't play defense at all in semi's

this WASN'T a good basketball team, especially with the talent we had coming back.
    You can't refute the stats or the rankings of our wins.

Attendence & Excitement way down. I think we had 2 breakaway dunks all year, zero fast break offense whatsoever & we were soft inside with 3 guys bigger than 6 10.
    NCAA official net rankings of our wins indicates:

#Fools Gold

Ill end on 5 positives!

#1 Pray on your knees every night that Grant Nelson doesn't transfer
    #2 Find a PG
    #3 Hope Andrew Morgan blossoms next year
    #4 Find 1 transfer to bang down low
    #5 Hope some MAC/SunBelt team takes Dave, otherwise it'll be more mediocrity & that doesn't sell tickets or get wins over #200 ranked teams.
    12 hours, no refuting my post..... (numbers dont lie)

So we going to do ANOTHER year of this?? and ANOTHER??? if we want big time Mid Major Basketball then change it up.. .if we want the same ol same ol..... well here we are.

#5 will be tough as this is year 8 and he has zero job offers or even finalist interviews. But you go Stony Brook!!! you are a basketball guru
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

12 hours, no refuting my post..... (numbers dont lie)

So we going to do ANOTHER year of this?? and ANOTHER??? if we want big time Mid Major Basketball then change it up.. .if we want the same ol same ol..... well here we are.

#5 will be tough as this is year 8 and he has zero job offers or even finalist interviews. But you go Stony Brook!!! you are a basketball guru
    It is more like this dipshitt
    You are not worth a conversation no basketball fan is going to engage with you not because of your superior intellect but because of your total lack of understanding or grasp on reality
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    You are not worth a conversation no basketball fan is going to engage with you not because of your superior intellect but because of your total lack of understanding or grasp on reality
    He has some valid points.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by MrAugustana View Post
    Dave could just start going the Todd Lee route and see who a local college team's best player is and then poach him in the offseason. Worked well for the Coyotes last season with Plitzuweit and I won't be shocked if Bruns is in red and white next year too.
    Mr. Augie, what you say is correct; however, do you suppose that having Mama Plitzuweit coaching the women's team at USD had a lot to do with the son's decision to transfer back home? Also, if a parent is an employee of an institution, don't the children get tuition waivers (no cost ) to said family? I'm sure young Plitzuweit is on scholarship anyway. I personally don't think Coach Lee had to do too much convincing to persuade the boy to transfer. Pretty easy task it look to me.

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    ok more of the same next year , like slop on the lunch plate at prison.. got it.

not 1 good win for ndsu ALL YEAR. (ORU 3 times don't count because they couldn't play defense)

ok more of the same next year , like slop on the lunch plate at prison.. got it.

not 1 good win for ndsu ALL YEAR. (ORU 3 times don't count because they couldn't play defense)
    Good god we were 23-7 played in the conference championship game
    I vote for a ban of El chapo
    Tony please this guy pure and simple wrecks coming here to read about bison athletics
    TRUST THE PROCESS

facts hurt unbison , why should I get banned for laying out facts. ?

they are listed up top. tell.me the biggest win for ndsu last year?

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Mr. Augie, what you say is correct; however, do you suppose that having Mama Plitzuweit coaching the women's team at USD had a lot to do with the son's decision to transfer back home? Also, if a parent is an employee of an institution, don't the children get tuition waivers (no cost ) to said family? I'm sure young Plitzuweit is on scholarship anyway. I personally don't think Coach Lee had to do too much convincing to persuade the boy to transfer. Pretty easy task it look to me.
    I'm sure those were all factors and I definitely don't know as much as other people do on these boards when it comes to behind-the-scenes things with their teams, but I will say that I don't think I'm the only person who has the feelings I have about Lee:

https://twitter.com/zacharydosch/sta...51321155960833

To be fair, he never calls Lee out by name, but he did happen to post this within a few hours of Bruns announcing his transfer and people speculating he would end up at USD.

I definitely don't think Lee was the only reason Plitzuweit transferred, but I think there was more to it than just wanting to be home with mommy.
    Last edited by MrAugustana; 03-10-2022 at 05:10 PM. Reason: Additional thought

facts hurt unbison , why should I get banned for laying out facts. ?

they are listed up top. tell.me the biggest win for ndsu last year?
    All you do is run done the program not just basketball all of them your negativity is not what fandom is about
    TRUST THE PROCESS