Page 146 of 365 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196246 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 3646

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    thanks, now we get a und coach on kfgo yuckin it up with gaptooth and crowing about beating NDSU. another embarassing moment if not the biggest in this era. you gave them a superbowl type win

"we are the flagship U here in the state of north dakota" they both say and chuckle

barf. thanks for nothing
    I was more disappointed when the 2014 team lost in Grand Forks. Thay was legit painful. Maybe because I made the trip up there for that one.
    College of Business Alumnus

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

yea, NDSU losing pisses me off yea, ending this year on a 13 game win streak into the SLT and huge momentum would've jumped NDSU up to 13-14 seed maybe.
    Are none of you Big Picture people? obviously. that loss alone cements us in the #16 or Play in game.

SDSU gonna throw 2 big men at us down low, as will Oral Roberts. lets see if Dave adjusts
    I agree that would have been nice and would have possibly impacted their seed if they manage the win the SLT. But it doesn't affect my day to day work or relationships with other people. You probably have a huge need to hang one over your friends who are fans of other teams and it just eats at you and affects your ability to function if it doesn't happen.

I have another theory that I think is driving a lot of the fanatical reactions of fans to things done by coaches, players and officials - gambling. This could be in the form of direct bets on the game or bets on overall season success or fun activities like fantasy or March Madness brackets. Now you are personally invested in the outcome and you react with illogical rage when it doesn't happen. And you feel the need to blame someone. And you have this unfounded belief that you know exactly why it was done wrong. Then add in the narcissistic ego driven role of an internet troll who loves to get responses from people either in the form of conflict or support or both.

This is a general statement about sports fans in general and not specifically about you. It's up to you to decide if it applies to you and if you are happy with that or it doesn't apply at all.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    I agree that would have been nice and would have possibly impacted their seed if they manage the win the SLT. But it doesn't affect my day to day work or relationships with other people. You probably have a huge need to hang one over your friends who are fans of other teams and it just eats at you and affects your ability to function if it doesn't happen.

I have another theory that I think is driving a lot of the fanatical reactions of fans to things done by coaches, players and officials - gambling. This could be in the form of direct bets on the game or bets on overall season success or fun activities like fantasy or March Madness brackets. Now you are personally invested in the outcome and you react with illogical rage when it doesn't happen. And you feel the need to blame someone. And you have this unfounded belief that you know exactly why it was done wrong. Then add in the narcissistic ego driven role of an internet troll who loves to get responses from people either in the form of conflict or support or both.

This is a general statement about sports fans in general and not specifically about you. It's up to you to decide if it applies to you and if you are happy with that or it doesn't apply at all.
    yea, partly for the above^^ but that program was buried up there, 10-15 d1 record, and now we give them a platform, that's why. and like i said.. a chance for a sold out game vs sdsu and into SLT with momentum. oh well...
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

yea, partly for the above^^ but that program was buried up there, 10-15 d1 record, and now we give them a platform, that's why. and like i said.. a chance for a sold out game vs sdsu and into SLT with momentum. oh well...
    You realize there's still a chance for a big crowd for SDSU despite the loss to UND? Get over it and move on. While you're doing that, why don't you tell us UND's record one more time.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Hey Chapo you coming to the game?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    You realize there's still a chance for a big crowd for SDSU despite the loss to UND? Get over it and move on. While you're doing that, why don't you tell us UND's record one more time.
    Are you saying bitching about the loss over and over again doesn't change anything?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    if you dont think that affect sales then.. Doh'k.

also why arent they doing the giveaways on Saturdays game knowing students will be gone on Saturday more than likely being a weekend?. sales/marketing 101 again
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

also why arent they doing the giveaways on Saturdays game knowing students will be gone on Saturday more than likely being a weekend?. sales/marketing 101 again
    if i win the moped you’re the first person i’ll try to hawk it to chapo. i’m keeping the beanie next saturday tho

Chapo, we do not see eye to eye on many things. I will agree with you on one thing. The loss at UND is a killer. I am a very causal Bball fan. I like to watch the tournament and a few games through out the year. Anyhow, I thought this team was supposed to be good this year, since we made the tourney last year. Only games I have closely followed were the rivalry games. Those games include a win to UND, a loss to SDSU and a loss to UND. If a coach cannot get his team fired up for the rivalry games on the schedule there is something wrong. As it stands now rivalry games this year, Richman 1-2... not something to brag about and certainly does not help draw the causual fan to a game.
    "If FBS teams are looking for an FCS cupcake, might I suggest North Dakota instead of North Dakota State." - John Taylor NBC College football talk writer

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

A loss to a rival always stings more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk