Page 358 of 368 FirstFirst ... 258308348356357358359360 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 3672

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Quote Originally Posted by heckler View Post
    We making the summit league tournament?
    Every team does in this super competitive league!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Playin games on Friday. We'll be there as long as the team doesnt get benched for culture issues.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonJD View Post
    This is who we should be looking at...

https://bearcatsports.com/sports/men...-mccollum/1880
    Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Agreed. I've mentioned his name on here before. I make a point every year to watch his team in person and sit right behind their bench. Great coach.
    Watched Northwest Missouri in person today. I sit behind their bench just to watch McCollum. Dude can really coach. Never sat in a chair the entire game. Called a timeout 38 seconds into the game to adjust his team's energy level. He's relentless working the officials. Set plays and changes defense out of timeouts.

Coached his team to a win, despite their best player being out with an injury. Really fun to watch.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Watched Northwest Missouri in person today. I sit behind their bench just to watch McCollum. Dude can really coach. Never sat in a chair the entire game. Called a timeout 38 seconds into the game to adjust his team's energy level. He's relentless working the officials. Set plays and changes defense out of timeouts.

Coached his team to a win, despite their best player being out with an injury. Really fun to watch.
    I'm jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Cook is at the games with a ring side seat. Do you think he feels the same way we do sitting there watching the game?
    I think you should have a little chat with him!

Versus Richman from Thursday night's game when the Bison were down by, I believe, about 5 points or so in the 2nd half against KC - direct quote from one of Logan Campbell's sideline reports: "Coach Richman didn't say a word during that last timeout".

I know there are plenty of timeouts where the assistants do the majority of the "coaching" but this comment really rubbed me the wrong way.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Versus Richman from Thursday night's game when the Bison were down by, I believe, about 5 points or so in the 2nd half against KC - direct quote from one of Logan Campbell's sideline reports: "Coach Richman didn't say a word during that last timeout".

I know there are plenty of timeouts where the assistants do the majority of the "coaching" but this comment really rubbed me the wrong way.
    Your dander is raised
    So you pick at anything you can find
    I understand and have been there before
    Motivating people is not always verbal
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    your dander is raised
    so you pick at anything you can find
    i understand and have been there before
    motivating people is not always verbal
    i am ready for dave to be gone but with that said everyone has a different way of coaching. Sometimes silence gets the message across from what i heard morgan lit a fire under the players during that timeout

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Your dander is raised
    So you pick at anything you can find
    I understand and have been there before
    Motivating people is not always verbal
    Haiku.

It's time for Bison men's basketball to get a new coach. Richman is sucking the life out of this program!

NDSU 12-16 vs D1 this year. 14-17 vs D1 last year with Grant.