Page 315 of 368 FirstFirst ... 215265305313314315316317325365 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 3672

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Dave gets in face of Nelson
    then says on tv. "their player made a better play than ours"
    aka grant.

is he trying to make grant leave? just so odd. he is a nba type player, your a .500 coach in the shit summit
    Grant didn’t have a great game. Richly was pissed because of Nelson not helping out on defense when Skunberg forced the guy left and Nelson left the path to the basket wide open. You could see the look on Skunbergs face when he didn’t get the help he expected. Miscommunication? Maybe but at that point in the game Nelson needs to help and protect the rim and the fact that he didn’t would piss off most any coach.

That said, Dave is not without his faults. His post game comments make me want to puke! Coach speak, he is rarely specific about anything.

I get it Grant didn't help we all saw that. I just think on tv you show yourself in his face. go rewind it.

but hey we are 6-13 and all 6 wins are ranked 173 179 & 229 303 308 323. process
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I get it Grant didn't help we all saw that. I just think on tv you show yourself in his face. go rewind it.

but hey we are 6-13 and all 6 wins are ranked 173 179 & 229 303 308 323. process
    Get a life you fucking idiot. If there is ever an opening for football or basketball you better apply cause you have all the answers. Are you undefeated as a coach?

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    Get a life you fucking idiot. If there is ever an opening for football or basketball you better apply cause you have all the answers. Are you undefeated as a coach?
    Well, he’s not wrong here. Richman holds his anger over one play by a player, that player goes on to do some good things. TO is called or there is a break, and Richman blows his lid off on the player he’s holding grudge against. And you can tell he is just sitting on bench boiling. Maybe that’s why he can’t call a TO when it’s needed. #loserhothead.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

BigLakeBison is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Well, he’s not wrong here. Richman holds his anger over one play by a player, that player goes on to do some good things. TO is called or there is a break, and Richman blows his lid off on the player he’s holding grudge against. And you can tell he is just sitting on bench boiling. Maybe that’s why he can’t call a TO when it’s needed. #loserhothead.
    ^^^^amen^^^^

Some of the best coaches I’ve had would get in your grill if he didn’t like something. Maybe it’s time to toughen up if they can’t handle it. I’m really sick of el chapo calling for every coach cause he doesn’t like something. Probably never coached a single sport in his life but has all the answers

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    Some of the best coaches I’ve had would get in your grill if he didn’t like something. Maybe it’s time to toughen up if they can’t handle it. I’m really sick of el chapo calling for every coach cause he doesn’t like something. Probably never coached a single sport in his life but has all the answers
    A coach first has to earn player respect before the grill-thing works. Don’t see that with your guy.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

A coach first has to earn player respect before the grill-thing works. Don’t see that with your guy.
    Amen!!

And show he cares about you...

Oh so the sky is falling again? Can you football only guys stay out of here and just talk about nil and portal stuff elsewhere? Lol
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Sky isn't falling, it is what it is. No reason to be mad, Bison basketball doesn't seek greatness. Trust the three games in March process.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.