Page 330 of 368 FirstFirst ... 230280320328329330331332340 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 3672

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    "wE iN derp $emiFinAlz." yea the 296th ranked team threw the ball away and you won after scoring 2 baskets in last 9 minutes and reached the semifinals..

wow, its just hilarious, see the forest thru the trees.
    So would anything less than a national championship make you happy. We are not big 10. You have to remember Nelson and Skungberg should be Sophomores Morgan and Streit should be redshirt freshman. How many of the freshman would get actual playing time let alone be starting. They’ve came a long ways this year. Why haven’t you been to wbb forum starting a fire Collins thread? They did choke to the worst team in the conference

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    So would anything less than a national championship make you happy. We are not big 10. You have to remember Nelson and Skungberg should be Sophomores Morgan and Streit should be redshirt freshman. How many of the freshman would get actual playing time let alone be starting. They’ve came a long ways this year. Why haven’t you been to wbb forum starting a fire Collins thread? They did choke to the worst team in the conference
    because i have never cared about womens basketball. might as well cut them all & save money

or course not a Natl title.
    but a power 5 win, maybe roll thru 1 of the worst conferences in basketball (outside of ORU) , multiple ncaa wins, more than 1500-2000 fans at a game to make it exciting and fun
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

because i have never cared about womens basketball. might as well cut them all & save money

but a power 5 win, maybe roll thru 1 of the worst conferences in basketball (outside of ORU) , multiple ncaa wins, more than 1500-2000 fans at a game to make it exciting and fun
    So then why were you over there commenting if you don’t care about wbb? Miles and Phillips only had good teams every 4 years then they would try and reload

Chapo you need to relax and enjoy the postseason. You will have months to whine and complain about Richman.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Trust the Process......Only games that matter are the 3 in March....
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    I’m in!!!!
    Welcome to the challenge

BigLakeBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    I understand the push back on the over the top bitching but I also find it a bit confusing why the excuses for mediocrity are offered up. Reality is that criticism of the results this year (and over the course of DR's and ML's tenures) aren't anything to get that over the top excited about. It doesn't seem like a stretch to think that the men's BB program could get average attendance to 3500-4000. The program has just never seemed to grab any kind of attention from the alumni or the local FM fanbase. It feels like an opportunity is being missed with the program. The Fargo Force are averaging 3700 in attendance this season. The Bison MBB averaged 1880.

The team is young but part of that is on Dave as well. Again, I'm not saying that over the top bitching is warranted, I just think there is truth to the argument that the program should be more than it is.

you want to cut women's basketball to save money? It would save a ton of money, as NDSU would no longer be allowed to compete in Division I.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by totoinfl View Post
    Welcome to the challenge
    I’m so proud of you guys…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    I’m so proud of you guys…
    You say that now...wait until April....