Page 326 of 367 FirstFirst ... 226276316324325326327328336 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 3668

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Say what you want, but never doubt March Dave. He has proven his ability to pull a team together at the end of the season, and has won lots of games in Sioux Falls.
    Big exception is the Paul Miller senior year.... By all accounts more ass chewing was needed by Dave that year than less.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Say what you want, but never doubt March Dave. He has proven his ability to pull a team together at the end of the season, and has won lots of games in Sioux Falls.
    We know the drill: Lackluster preseason. Mediocre conference play. Win summit tourney games. Transfers. Contract extension. Rinse. Repeat.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    What cuddling fathers you all must have had. First thing I ask my kid after his games are the things he did wrong. Then tell him he doesn't crash the boards hard enough. Dave would have you all bawling in your rooms cause he doesn't hug you enough.
    First thing I told my kids when they were done playing was that I love watching them play. Actually was the only thing I ever told them. Because I’m not their coach and they weren’t going to turn pro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TAILG8R; 03-07-2023 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    First thing I told my kids when they were done playing was that I love watching them play. Actually was the only thing I ever told them. Because I’m not their coach and they weren’t going to turn pro.

I guess, to be fair to Dave, he’s got a guy that might turn pro. So there’s that…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

maybe #8 WIU will upset #1 sdsu or #7 iPFW will upset #2 sdsu for him again like in 2019 & 2020.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    First thing I told my kids when they were done playing was that I love watching them play. Actually was thinly thing I ever told them. Because I’m not their coach and they weren’t going to turn pro.

Oh my kid knows my main concern is that he's having fun. Just making sure he knows his old man is watching, especially the things where he can put in more effort. Call me a hard ass but a mistake or a lack of talent is one thing, but not putting in maximum effort is another. If you want to play a sport, just make sure you are giving it everything you got.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    We know the drill: Lackluster preseason. Mediocre conference play. Win summit tourney games. Transfers. Contract extension. Rinse. Repeat.
    pretty much, yeah.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Oh my kid knows my main concern is that he's having fun. Just making sure he knows his old man is watching, especially the things where he can put in more effort. Call me a hard ass but a mistake or a lack of talent is one thing, but not putting in maximum effort is another. If you want to play a sport, just make sure you are giving it everything you got.
    Had a sports psychologist visit my son's swim team several years ago. In his presentation to parents he gave great advice.

There are 4 roles in an athletic competition. Each person should fill one and only one roll.

Parents parent
    Coaches coach
    Players play
    Officials officiate

If we all did this, youth and high school sports would be so much better. Get your kids to and from practice and games. Cheer for them and their teammates. Hug them after. Keep doing that.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    Had a sports psychologist visit my son's swim team several years ago. In his presentation to parents he gave great advice.

There are 4 roles in an athletic competition. Each person should fill one and only one roll.

Parents parent
    Coaches coach
    Players play
    Officials officiate

If we all did this, youth and high school sports would be so much better. Get your kids to and from practice and games. Cheer for them and their teammates. Hug them after. Keep doing that.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    And don’t forget the oranges.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    And don’t forget the oranges.
    Orange slices, you do not expect the kids to have to peel the oranges.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.