Page 180 of 368 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190230280 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 3671

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    I don't give a shit what the rankings say, KC is a tough team. The loss is definitely mostly on Dave as he should've made some offensive adjustments to spread the team out and work the ball inside but when Rocky and Sam go 5-23 we are gonna have a rough game. After what I've seen I have KC as the #4 team in the Summit ahead of ORU at this point. Once they get fully healthy they are gonna be a really tough team to beat. We were also down 2 starters and 1 rotation guy so not like we were running at full strength either. Cook and MHH woulda given us enough offense to win that game easy. Hell Griesel makes a couple more bunnies or either of those 3's fall at the end and we still win. Not too worried about this one, KC has played everybody tough and will continue to do so, they are good.
    Idk man. Lose once to KC, maybe not that big of a deal. But to lose to KC and UND, now these last 6 games just got really important.

Chapo has his hot take but I don’t think he’s wrong. It’s okay to be really frustrated when we lose to teams around the 300 mark in D1. I know I certainly expect better than that. Good lord I wouldn’t trade positions with SDSU since they shit the bed the last two years in the SLT, but I do think we’re capable of being closer to that #100 mark in D1 that they always seem to hang around.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Idk man. Lose once to KC, maybe not that big of a deal. But to lose to KC and UND, now these last 6 games just got really important.

Chapo has his hot take but I don’t think he’s wrong. It’s okay to be really frustrated when we lose to teams around the 300 mark in D1. I know I certainly expect better than that. Good lord I wouldn’t trade positions with SDSU since they shit the bed the last two years in the SLT, but I do think we’re capable of being closer to that #100 mark in D1 that they always seem to hang around.
    If we were at full strength during either loss or if we would've gotten beaten by double digits I would've been worried. We lost in OT down MHH and Skunberg and then by 2 points without those two plus Cook. Sounds like MHH is close to back and hopefully will be this weekend and just hoping Cook's ankle isn't too bad and he can play as well and we'll be fine going forward.

losing on the 2nd night of back to backs for 3rd time now is an indication of coaching, not to mention zero buzz, don't see anyone on social media talking NDSU basketball. poor dex/culhane only had 18 viewers on Facebook Live and its not their fault. there's just no excitement. let these guys run up and down and use thier athleticism.

Ranked #191 now. 0 wins vs anyone under #200 cept for USD & oral who is now #196

11-9 with 4 games left. even with splits in these and 1-1 in tourney

14-12 is probable... 12-14 @ worst. 15-11 @ best
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    losing on the 2nd night of back to backs for 3rd time now is an indication of coaching, not to mention zero buzz, don't see anyone on social media talking NDSU basketball. poor dex/culhane only had 18 viewers on Facebook Live and its not their fault. there's just no excitement. let these guys run up and down and use thier athleticism.

Ranked #191 now. 0 wins vs anyone under #200 cept for USD & oral who is now #196

11-9 with 4 games left. even with splits in these and 1-1 in tourney

14-12 is probable... 12-14 @ worst. 15-11 @ best
    Shac was pretty rocking considering the pandemic restrictions especially the Students again. Shame we couldn't get over the hump last night but it was a good show. Glad I was there.

Thing is we could be pretty good if Richman can find the right guy, the pieces are in place.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Thing is we could be pretty good if Richman can find the right guy, the pieces are in place.
    Let's go ham like the Gopher hockey teams of yore.... Basically only north dakota kids.
    College of Business Alumnus

Richard Pitino is available now... move up i 94?
    tim miles is too
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Richard Pitino is available now... move up i 94?
    tim miles is too
    Why the hell would we want a losing coach?

Tim Miles owns let's gooooo
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Tim Miles owns let's gooooo
    his pod is the GOAT