Page 228 of 367 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230238278328 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 3668

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    You need to get past this take. It's old and will never happen, whether you feel it is justified or not. Please tell me in the history of NDSU when someone has fired a coach mid-season?
    never. I know. ndsu hasn't fired anyone in 20+ years
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Depending on your favorite NET/RPI ranking, NDSU is ranked #205...which is pretty abysmal for a team that essentially brought everyone back.

The Summit is not mid major, they're low major, and NDSU looks like a middle of the pack team in the Summit.

He won't get fired, but this season has been a pretty sizable disappointment.

Disappointing is the most politically correct thing that can be said. Expectations are typically based on something tangible. Wishful thinking is it's own deal. Bottom line it's difficult to be a fan.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    9-6 vs D1
    Beat by 10 at home by Western Illinois...was losing to und at home who is the bottom 10 team in D 1 and only beating Omaha who us bottom 10 by 4.

we've seen enough..... I make a change now and bring some excitement, some energy and let these guys just ball out the rest of this season. F it
    I know your a Uber fan but you sure don’t come across that way… nearly every post on this board football basketball any of it is negative or complaining it’s sad state of affairs bro
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    I know your a Uber fan but you sure don’t come across that way… nearly every post on this board football basketball any of it is negative or complaining it’s sad state of affairs bro
    You nailed it

The Fire Richman crowd has been wrong for the last X amount of years and I still stand by that. This year they're right and I'm with you.

Or... perhaps it's more apt to say "don't renew Richman" rather than fire him. There's a reason he's a lame duck coach despite 2 conference titles and a razor thin championship game loss (to a Sweet 16 team) in the last 3 seasons. The only thing that saves his job this year is a Summit League tourney title... and at this point I'm not even sure that's the best thing for the program moving forward. We need a new captain of this ship.

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    The Fire Richman crowd has been wrong for the last X amount of years and I still stand by that. This year they're right and I'm with you.

Or... perhaps it's more apt to say "don't renew Richman" rather than fire him. There's a reason he's a lame duck coach despite 2 conference titles and a razor thin championship game loss (to a Sweet 16 team) in the last 3 seasons. The only thing that saves his job this year is a Summit League tourney title... and at this point I'm not even sure that's the best thing for the program moving forward. We need a new captain of this ship.
    Yeah Richy will be feeling more pressure as his contract IS UP after this year. He can say look at all the injuries and unusual circumstances weve had to deal with!
    Point is....his style has worn thin. He has as many job offers as Stig has had...
    He even seems more irritated than in past coaching this year.

We need an actual D1 point guard. Richman has failed to find one to replace Vinnie after two years. Bottom line, end of story.

I'd give my left nut for Western's #5.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post

Actually they havent been wrong. Richman was just able to pull a few miracles out of his ass to save his job.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Actually they havent been wrong. Richman was just able to pull a few miracles out of his ass to save his job.
    You may be right but given NDSU's investment in men's basketball, or lack thereof, and Richman's results you could not justify firing him... until this year (unless he pulls off the Sioux Falls magic again).