Page 227 of 368 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229237277327 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 3671

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    So you have 0 wins? Then shut the fuck up all you do is criticize all the BISON coaches no matter what sport. Sad sad fan
    Good defense of the Coach....attack me. Bravo..
    NDSU Basketball should be bigger than NDSU football at the fcs level. that's REAL TALK
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Good defense of the Coach....attack me. Bravo..
    NDSU Basketball should be bigger than NDSU football at the fcs level. that's REAL TALK
    You attack all coaches. Which ones do you like?

You attack all coaches. Which ones do you like?
    Bohl, Klieman, Entz (I question his clock mgmt) , Miles, .....

AKBison is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So you have 0 wins? Then shut the fuck up all you do is criticize all the BISON coaches no matter what sport. Sad sad fan
    Chapo isn't wrong here...

IMO the whole “you can’t criticize a coach because you haven’t been one” is pretty weak, multiple reasons:

1) You’d theoretically never be able to praise a coach either. You’d be just as ignorant.
    2) No one would really be able to criticize anything. Better not catch you talking bad about politicians, lawyers, criminals, kid that screwed up your drive thru order, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    IMO the whole “you can’t criticize a coach because you haven’t been one” is pretty weak, multiple reasons:

1) You’d theoretically never be able to praise a coach either. You’d be just as ignorant.
    2) No one would really be able to criticize anything. Better not catch you talking bad about politicians, lawyers, criminals, kid that screwed up your drive thru order, etc.
    There is a difference between "I would have done A rather than B because C" and "this guy sucks and had no idea what he's doing." We see a lot of the latter here.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    There is a difference between "I would have done A rather than B because C" and "this guy sucks and had no idea what he's doing." We see a lot of the latter here.

I don’t think you have to be a coach to be critical in either way. For example:

Bubba sucks and has no idea what he’s doing
    I would have punted instead of running an obvious QB sneak on 4th and 1 on my own 20 yard line against the best rush defense in the country

Both usually work, one just takes 10% of the time and energy
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post

You know I've been thinking about it a lot and had I been coaching and had that gut feeling against sdsu I'm pretty confident I would have called timeout. Had I trusted my gut. I yelled call timeout at the TV before the ball was snapped. I've been in a couple non football life or death situations and had to make choices without actually thinking. I've made the right choice in those situations. One involved me stepping in front of a semi and saving a kid.

Lardsin must go!

9-6 vs D1
    Beat by 10 at home by Western Illinois...was losing to und at home who is the bottom 10 team in D 1 and only beating Omaha who us bottom 10 by 4.

we've seen enough..... I make a change now and bring some excitement, some energy and let these guys just ball out the rest of this season. F it

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    9-6 vs D1
    Beat by 10 at home by Western Illinois...was losing to und at home who is the bottom 10 team in D 1 and only beating Omaha who us bottom 10 by 4.

we've seen enough..... I make a change now and bring some excitement, some energy and let these guys just ball out the rest of this season. F it
    You need to get past this take. It's old and will never happen, whether you feel it is justified or not. Please tell me in the history of NDSU when someone has fired a coach mid-season?