Page 164 of 365 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214264 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 3646

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I'd say that's a pretty good list although the tournament wins are pretty ambitions. I'd say a round of 64 win every 10 years and Sweet 16 appearance every 20 is about as much as you can ask for with a program at this level. I also don't see the Summit ever becoming a 2 bid league... it is light years away from that right now.
    The only way I see tourney records come close to what I put up there is if the league becomes 2-bid. The only way the Summit, as it is today, becomes a 2-bid league is if someone (hopefully us) starts to invest in basketball like we're already there and starts a mini-run like our football team in the MVFC or Gonzaga in the WCC tourney that forces the rest of the league to catch up.
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    and there's the Bar.
    To be fair, that's the same bar you're aspiring you set if we go G5 FBS. "Well, we made it to the post season but can't sniff a championship due to being in a non-p5 conference, regardless of how well we play all year"

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tjamz View Post
    To be fair, that's the same bar you're aspiring you set if we go G5 FBS. "Well, we made it to the post season but can't sniff a championship due to being in a non-p5 conference, regardless of how well we play all year"

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    We have a good Bingo!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Couldve had Ric Pitino!! (he wouldve chosen NDSU over Iona to be closer to his son) BREAKING: Iona will hire Rick Pitino as its next head basketball coach, per Gaels' Athletic Director Matt Glovaski.

Think he'd pack the SHAC and bring in some high dunking recruits?? imagine moving some marquee non conference power 5 home games to the Fargodome for 10,000+ !!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Couldve had Ric Pitino!! (he wouldve chosen NDSU over Iona to be closer to his son) BREAKING: Iona will hire Rick Pitino as its next head basketball coach, per Gaels' Athletic Director Matt Glovaski.

Think he'd pack the SHAC and bring in some high dunking recruits?? imagine moving some marquee non conference power 5 home games to the Fargodome for 10,000+ !!!
    Edit: Nevermind. Totally misread your post. Assumed Gophers fired the boy.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I called for this a couple years back. He would definitely take fundraising through the roof and bring in higher profile recruits. Can he do it legally? Will be an interesting follow to see how the Iona program progresses.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Ya, we could fire Richman and hire Rick Pitino. While we are at it, we could fire Entz too and hire Bobby Patrino, and have two scumbags destroy bison sports.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Not going to land recruits with the girls at The Northern.

I dont think NDSU has ever had 10K at a basketball game...butts in seats...ever.

I dont think Rick Pitino would do it either.
    College of Business Alumnus

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Ya, we could fire Richman and hire Rick Pitino. While we are at it, we could fire Entz too and hire Bobby Patrino, and have two scumbags destroy bison sports.
    Completely agree. From what I know I am very happy with the integrity of our programs. I know we can grow and improve, but there is nothing wrong with what we have right now.