Page 144 of 365 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194244 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 3646

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

Quote Originally Posted by indybison View Post
    i would say people are tired of your shtick and don't want to bother arguing with you. It's a pointless exercise.
    boom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

sorry I want a legit basketball program. pardon me.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    sorry I want a legit basketball program. pardon me.
    I agree. I expect more than losing to a crap program. The Summit is weak. We should dominate it and compete for a real first round ncaa win yearly.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    I agree. I expect more than losing to a crap program. The Summit is weak. We should dominate it and compete for a real first round ncaa win yearly.

THANK U!! like Randy Moss said. "People dont want to hear the truth"
    we should be running out the end of this schedule 13 game win streak into the big dance with a 14 seed or better.

I'm more PISSED OFF that NDSU had a chance to be on a 8 game win streak into this SDSU game and had all the momentum and casual fans behind them ... now those are lost.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Still can't believe Dave had #11 guard Stewart so much. Someone please explain his strategy. It is clearly way above my head.

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post

No shame in dreaming.

Btw, NDSU has never dominated a basketball conference. EVER. I can’t think of any low major program consistently being a threat to win a first round game.

Maybe NDSU will someday do it.

Demanding it isn’t good enough. Especially those who don’t contribute a hell of a lot to the cause other than online posts. Probably why real supporters get tired of the rants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    I would say people are tired of your shtick and don't want to bother arguing with you. It's a pointless exercise.
    Ding ding ding. He makes the site unenjoyable to even visit. His shtick gets old

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Ding ding ding. He makes the site unenjoyable to even visit. His shtick gets old
    I'll be part of the Chapo defending minority. Not so because of this thread, but in general.

There are absolutely multiple shticks around here that are very old and why I check here only a handful of times a month instead of daily now, but Chapo's isn't one of them.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    I'll be part of the Chapo defending minority. Not so because of this thread, but in general.

There are absolutely multiple shticks around here that are very old and why I check here only a handful of times a month instead of daily now, but Chapo's isn't one of them.

You’re probably right about the shtick comment.

For some perspective, I’ve found that prefacing any comment to 99% of the Bison fans I’ve ever talked to with “I read on Bisonville...” results in eyes rolling and absolutely zero credibility to whatever follows.

Way better to avoid admitting I even read it.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post

What do you consider as old?

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.