Page 150 of 368 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200250 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 3671

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    The Jacks without Wilson are an average SL team. Would have been interesting to hear your take had we lost last nights game. I'm sure you would still be blowing sweet nothings up Dave's ass. IMO Ward should have had the ball at the end of regulation, instead Dave chose to put it in Vinnie's who was off most of the night. Just another mistake by Dave but he got bailed out in OT by Ward.
    that's another thing, a loss last night or a loss in last year's summit and this program isnt what it is . but hey got the W.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Without Wilson they are no lower than the 3 seed.
    That's not saying much as bad as the SL is this year.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    whats your big picture look like? they didnt have wilson, we should've won by 10+

Im very happy to beat our freakin rival though, kudos for that and a HELL YA!
    Do you read the bullshit you post? In the other thread you literally said something to the effect of "before the bunny turds say it, we would have won this game even if they had Wilson"...now you completely flip that argument. Pick a side man.

80ALUM is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Cam's play was much better when he was a starter.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonJD View Post
    Do you read the bullshit you post? In the other thread you literally said something to the effect of "before the bunny turds say it, we would have won this game even if they had Wilson"...now you completely flip that argument. Pick a side man.
    that's what the bunny fans said. sorry, confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by 80ALUM View Post
    Cam's play was much better when he was a starter.
    Cam is a mystery no doubt. puts up 24 on #10 USC and 35 points vs USD 2 years ago , but his points go down his soph/junior year.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Give it up man, seriously. Jacks are a good team. We won a tough game. We have one of the best coaches in the league. As much as you dont want to accept that. Are you richman haters even Bison fans? We get a win, in ot, vs our rival, with now a shot to win the league title, and people are ripping on the coach? Still? Really? I just shake my head.
    I'm as big of a Bison basketball fan as any out there, possibly the biggest. Last night was a blast, we won, we beat SDSU but I was still incredibly frustrated with the coaching at points of the game. SDSU 11-0 run, no timeout to slow them down. Not focusing on getting Tyson the ball on the block when they couldn't stop him. Putting the ball in Vinnie's hands for a garbage one on one attempt versus putting it in Tyson's hands and letting him take it to the hoop. I HATE jump shots for game winners when you have all that time to run a play, you gotta get to the basket in that situation to get a chance at an easier basket or to draw the foul. These are the reasons why I struggle to back Dave, I feel like last night was another situation where our players won the game in spite of some poor coaching decisions. There's no questioning the number of wins, the tournament appearances, etc. and I do think he's a good guy. He's recruited some very talented players but with the talent we have, we could be even better if it was properly utilized, that's the frustrating part.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    You either leave as the hero or you coach long enough to see yourself become the villian.

Richman may not be the coach we all want but he's the coach we deserve.
    There’s an old saying in North Dakota, I know it’s in Minnesota, it’s probably in North Dakota. It says ‘fool me once.....shame on, shame on you. Fool me....you can’t get fooled again.’
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post
    There’s an old saying in North Dakota, I know it’s in Minnesota, it’s probably in North Dakota. It says ‘fool me once.....shame on, shame on you. Fool me....you can’t get fooled again.’
    No, no, no. It's "Fool me once shame on you, but teach a man to fool me and I'll be fooled for the rest of my life" - Bojack F. Horseman.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This thread may as well be titled “What I had for Breakfast”. If you have something to say about the 21 win coach, post it here. Otherwise Post your other garbage elsewhere.