Page 215 of 368 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225265315 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 3672

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Maybe cam can come in and give them a spark.

What’s the point guard version of qb power?

Run that.
    I’ve seen them practice. They actually do sub-group breakdowns where guards practice penetration one-on-one and where bigs do the same in lane with backs to hoop. Why don’t they do that sort of stuff against actual opponents instead of tossing the ball around the 3-point line and jacking up 3-attempts with no time on shotclock?
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Everyone acts like Richman inherited Gonzaga and turned it into this
    He inherited a low major basketball program it’s still the same or better then he inherited
    No, we went from a program that built up to a big finish to a program that is just consistantly above average. We had peaks and valleys, the low points were worth the payoffs IMO. Now we just compete well in the Summit but outside of that, not much.

Dave hasn't touched the team that beat OU or even the senior Woodside team or Miles last team. He just can't put together a complete team. People can say what they want about Saul, but his team good or bad would run through a brick wall for him. We have lost that toughness.
    Last edited by NDSUstudent; 12-02-2021 at 02:40 AM.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Vinnie & Tyson Ward & Paul Miller saved his job on their own.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    No, we went from a program that built up to a big finish to a program that is just consistantly above average. We had peaks and valleys, the low points were worth the payoffs IMO. Now we just compete well in the Summit but outside of that, not much.

Dave hasn't touched the OU team or even the senior Woodside team or Miles last team. He just can't put together a complete team. People can say what they want about Saul, but his team good or bad would run through a brick wall for him. We have lost that toughness.
    Whatever he is doing is being condoned by AD Larsen apparently. Wouldn’t it be more fun to have a scrappy, tough team that won about the same games? I’d take that over this pathetic look. I mean, yeah, we’ll still lose the games we are losing, but how about something to watch and like?

Have an identity instead of a look that other teams just roll their eyes about at how pathetic we are.

No opponents come into games against us thinking “now this is gonna be a fucking battle and we better be ready to roll”. Just not there.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

I just want some fun basketball.. loosy goosy, high flying alley oops, fast breaks, passing. I mean Enough of this already
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I just want some fun basketball.. loosy goosy, high flying alley oops, fast breaks, passing. I mean Enough of this already
    I'd settle for an offense thats more than post up isolations and three balls chucked at the buzzer.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I got a nerf door hoop and camcorder. Mom won't be home until after 5 bro.

Lardsin must go!

Someone confirm... didn't we used to have a very good interior passing game? We would throw it into the post or drive to the basket, and there would be cuts to the basket for high percentage shots or kickout for 3's', and/or drives that would generate fouls and free throws (we seem to not be that good at free throws, but that's a pet peeve of mine). Now, the offense consists of 1) not being able to throw it into the post, 2) not trying to throw it into the post because Rocky and Nelson would rather be at the 3 point line, 3) drives to the basket that go no where that ultimately end up in trying to find someone open, then a bad shot or a turnover. Not only missing Griesel's ball handling, but his post up , back to the basket, game as well. Eady seems at least servicable or more for some post sets. There doesn't seem to be space to shoot or drive to the basket, and there isn't going to be any if there is no one doing work in the paint. Seems to me, we used to have some skilled post players that can pass and score effectively. We don't even try anymore. But I'll go back to sleep now, we got culture and a big time game with Northland. I'm so excited.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I’ve seen them practice. They actually do sub-group breakdowns where guards practice penetration one-on-one and where bigs do the same in lane with backs to hoop. Why don’t they do that sort of stuff against actual opponents instead of tossing the ball around the 3-point line and jacking up 3-attempts with no time on shotclock?
    That’s even more telling that Richman is the cause. In practice if subgroups are working on such things, asst coaches split up often and direct those groups, so then get to the game and Richman has the say on what’s going on in the game - so they practice it, then Richman says “my way” come game time, meaning- launch, don’t rebound, let them get to the hoop, don’t worry about free throw percentages, ball control isn’t a concern, time-outs are a waste, non conference is a non matter,
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

WTF is Richman doing against an 0-8 DIII team?? They have the size over them considerably in every position and here he is playing Richman basketball tossing up 3's...