Page 254 of 368 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255256264304354 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 3672

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Quote Originally Posted by PickedBess View Post
    Wonder if Billeter will put in a bid for Bruns. It's always fun to win. D2 champs, nothing wrong with that.
    Don't think a North Dakota college had ever won a Men's BB D2 Championship. South Dakota as you know has a few of them.

Looks like Kelby Krabenhoft fired himself?
    I wouldn't complain if Billeter did pursue/land Bruns. He seems to be a really promising player. But I'd be astounded if he didn't end up at another D1. If not USD, possibly even a school like Northern Iowa. But my money is on USD.

We've got a really solid recruiting class coming in this year, so it wouldn't be a bad year for Bruns to jump on board with us, but I would imagine he's thinking D1 and based on some of the interest/offers even several of the outgoing NSIC transfers have gotten this year and last year, I would have to believe Bruns will easily have a slew of D1s to choose from entering the portal as the Summit's freshman of the year.

As far as Krabbenhoft goes, that was about a year ago (maybe more now?) and I don't know much about those details other than knowing he sent a company-wide email about masks that must've upset the rest of the people in charge at Sanford. I did hear him doing the radio broadcast with Jeff Fylling for Augie against I believe Southwest Minnesota State a few weeks back, so he's still around from what I can tell.

Anyway, this is about the time someone suggests we get the thread back on track. My whole point in bringing up Bruns was to say Richman could easily reload with the right transfer players at those positions you need filled. Didn't mean to get us so off course.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    facts hurt unbison , why should I get banned for laying out facts. ?

they are listed up top. tell.me the biggest win for ndsu last year?
    If you are so miserable with BISON athletics why do you even watch find a different team. Aka Concordia or ndscs

NDSU_grad is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MrAugustana View Post
    I'm sure those were all factors and I definitely don't know as much as other people do on these boards when it comes to behind-the-scenes things with their teams, but I will say that I don't think I'm the only person who has the feelings I have about Lee:

https://twitter.com/zacharydosch/sta...51321155960833

To be fair, he never calls Lee out by name, but he did happen to post this within a few hours of Bruns announcing his transfer and people speculating he would end up at USD.

I definitely don't think Lee was the only reason Plitzuweit transferred, but I think there was more to it than just wanting to be home with mommy.
    Lee out as USD head coach.

Once again Richman really swung the season around and had the team clicking at the Summit Tournament. I'd love to see them hit the season on all cylinders and pick up some big OOC wins. Hard to deny he doesn't have the formula down though for making late season runs. I hit my low point in the lose to Montana State. They turned out to be an ok team in the Pig Sty. Early season injury to Sam hurt more than expected and exposes how desperately thin we were and are now at PG.

Was my first time at in Sioux Falls for the tournament. Disappointed in the lose but not in the teams effort or in my decision to go down. Was a lot of fun and the Bison played extremely well and were well deserving of any support I could give.

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Good god we were 23-7 played in the conference championship game
    I vote for a ban of El chapo
    Tony please this guy pure and simple wrecks coming here to read about bison athletics
    I'm with Unbison on this....get tired of the constant belittling of Bison athletics!!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    I'm with Unbison on this....get tired of the constant belittling of Bison athletics!!
    holy crap. im.not belittling ndsy athletics. zero.issues with football program, I just want FBS

BASKETBALL PROGRAM HAD 0. ZERO GOOD WINS THIS YEAR. slice it dice it anyway you want
    .I'm demanding better of ndsu basketball and all of you coddling this program are holding it back. we need changes., period.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

holy crap. im.not belittling ndsy athletics. zero.issues with football program, I just want FBS

BASKETBALL PROGRAM HAD 0. ZERO GOOD WINS THIS YEAR. slice it dice it anyway you want
    .I'm demanding better of ndsu basketball and all of you coddling this program are holding it back. we need changes., period.
    You bitch about football also wether it’s we don’t win by enough not playing tough enough competition poor offensive coordinator. Should I go on?

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    You bitch about football also wether it’s we don’t win by enough not playing tough enough competition poor offensive coordinator. Should I go on?
    Let's not forget recruiting and coaches in general.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Let's not forget recruiting and coaches in general.
    We win to by to much

Same old bullshit from you. If we dont agree with you and expound as such we are holding the program back. Nobody bad mouths NDSU like you do. NOBODY!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."