Page 224 of 368 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234274324 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 3672

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Dave allows ANOTHER 7-0 run here in 2nd .. call a fucking timeout.

make it a 9-0 run. tie game w 15 min left and you're favored by 18!!!
    He’s fucking clueless. Has no idea how to attack a 2-3 when they are giving you the free throw line??? How about put a guy that can knock down a 15 footer in that spot and or can attack the basket. For whatever reason Eade has no fucking idea what to do cuz he can’t hit the 15 footer.

Hey Matt!!! Fix this fucking garbage if Richman can’t!!!!
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

not 1 actual basketball fan should be happy with tonight. you could pull up video on this game that was downright embarrassing.

18 point spread vs a garbage und team

Sam & Cook back to back 3s late won this game
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Dave allows ANOTHER 7-0 run here in 2nd .. call a fucking timeout.

make it a 9-0 run. tie game w 15 min left and you're favored by 18!!!
    Coaches don’t coach according what the line is
    We all get it you despise Dave… the more you carry on about it the more it’s apparent it’s personal and less about basketball grow up
    TRUST THE PROCESS

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Coaches don’t coach according what the line is
    We all get it you despise Dave… the more you carry on about it the more it’s apparent it’s personal and less about basketball grow up
    Did you watch that basketball game? Based on player size it was like high school vs elementary kids. Und outplayed us with strategy, the littles were getting rebound like crazy, they were driving to the hoop and shooting while our guys were looking around confused. I love the Bison but they won that particular game because of size and talent only. The coaching was suspect.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    Did you watch that basketball game? Based on player size it was like high school vs elementary kids. Und outplayed us with strategy, the littles were getting rebound like crazy, they were driving to the hoop and shooting while our guys were looking around confused. I love the Bison but they won that particular game because of size and talent only. The coaching was suspect.
    horns is right. and allowing a subpar team to get momentum/confidence with NOT 1... but 2. 9-0 runs is coaching 101 ..

NDSU with their talent wins a game vs them by 25. we were losing in 2nd half and it was 4-5 point game til the end.

Quote Originally Posted by el_chapo View Post
    horns is right. And allowing a subpar team to get momentum/confidence with not 1... But 2. 9-0 runs is coaching 101 ..

Ndsu with their talent wins a game vs them by 25. We were losing in 2nd half and it was 4-5 point game til the end.
    between football and basketball i expect you to put in your application for a coaching position. You seem to have all the expertise

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    Unds personnel looked more like an NSIC team

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Unds personnel looked more like an NSIC team
    Makes sense, seeing as their soon-to-be best player, Bruns (#23) only had offers from Augie and USF before committing to UND. As a fan of local sports in this area, I actually thought he would end up at Augie until Sather jumped in on him. Watching the game last night, I wish that had been the case—it looks like he'll do well at UND. Makes me wonder if his play has even been a pleasant surprise to Sather. It will be interesting to see how things go for Sather moving forward. UND fans are quick to blame "the Covid year" for some of their recruiting shortcomings as if UND was the only school in the country that had to deal with that reality. For as much as they all bashed Jones on their message board and hailed Sather as a brilliant hire, I'm curious to see if he can turn it around for them in the next few years or if they'll continue to lag behind you guys and the SD schools.

Bruns also has a younger brother who is possibly going to be better than he is. UND recently offered him too. Should be interesting to see if they get him.

Quote Originally Posted by MrAugustana View Post
    Makes sense, seeing as their soon-to-be best player, Bruns (#23) only had offers from Augie and USF before committing to UND. As a fan of local sports in this area, I actually thought he would end up at Augie until Sather jumped in on him. Watching the game last night, I wish that had been the case—it looks like he'll do well at UND. Makes me wonder if his play has even been a pleasant surprise to Sather. It will be interesting to see how things go for Sather moving forward. UND fans are quick to blame "the Covid year" for some of their recruiting shortcomings as if UND was the only school in the country that had to deal with that reality. For as much as they all bashed Jones on their message board and hailed Sather as a brilliant hire, I'm curious to see if he can turn it around for them in the next few years or if they'll continue to lag behind you guys and the SD schools.

Bruns also has a younger brother who is possibly going to be better than he is. UND recently offered him too. Should be interesting to see if they get him.
    no one read this

no one read this
    Helpful feedback. I'll keep that in mind.