Page 354 of 368 FirstFirst ... 254304344352353354355356364 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 3672

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

How much to hire the MSUM coach?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    It's pretty obvious by the attendance and GDT's that Richman has ran this thing into the ground. Pretty sad to see where this program was and where it could have been heading only to watch it go down the drain under DR. The fact nobody shows up or cares enough to even post about games should be an eye opener for the AD to do something. Problem is ML doesn't have the stones to do what needs to be done. We need a new AD as soon as possible!
    Even if the school thinks he's done a good job, a change is needed just to spark interest if they can find a solid replacement.

Hes been here 10 years. Way too long.
    College of Business Alumnus

Yep, if a coach of a low major team has been around for 10 years it means he hasn't been good enough for a better program to want to hire him. So that means the AD is ok with being "meh" in mens basketball. If you're not trying to improve you've given up.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by heckler View Post
    How much to hire the MSUM coach?
    I like Dave, he's been around the NDSU basketball program a long time. With that said, I have gone from somebody who used to watch a dozen games a year and follow the score on the rest to somebody who doesn't even look at the schedule anymore outside of Sioux Falls. There is no reason to vest in the program if the only thing that matters is winning 2 games in Sioux Falls and if we're lucky every once in a while a 3rd. From a fans perspective, what's enjoyable about watching mediocre basketball during the regular season against mediocre or worse programs? The whole thing is stagnant.

Winners win, and if the MSUM guy is legit let's grab him and ride the wave up while we can.

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    I like Dave, he's been around the NDSU basketball program a long time. With that said, I have gone from somebody who used to watch a dozen games a year and follow the score on the rest to somebody who doesn't even look at the schedule anymore outside of Sioux Falls. There is no reason to vest in the program if the only thing that matters is winning 2 games in Sioux Falls and if we're lucky every once in a while a 3rd. From a fans perspective, what's enjoyable about watching mediocre basketball during the regular season against mediocre or worse programs? The whole thing is stagnant.

Winners win, and if the MSUM guy is legit let's grab him and ride the wave up while we can.
    It’s sad that the coach himself tells you only March matters. So basically I can save ticket and gas money and my time by just going to SF and forgetting the rest of it.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

All of this is exactly where I am at.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

This is who we should be looking at...

https://bearcatsports.com/sports/men...-mccollum/1880

Quote Originally Posted by BisonJD View Post

Agreed. I've mentioned his name on here before. I make a point every year to watch his team in person and sit right behind their bench. Great coach.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

I think we’ve finally answered the thread title’s question… and it might be time to remove the alternating CAPS…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by BisonJD View Post

Back up a Brinks truck and get him up here.
    College of Business Alumnus