Page 361 of 368 FirstFirst ... 261311351359360361362363 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 3672

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Prepare theyselves for the player exodus starting now.
    If there was any oz. of Skunberg considering returning, that was erased tonight.

Does that include Skunberg?
    For sake of debate...who are the Six in your mind? I don't see a lot of avenues for these guys unless they drop down a level.
    Skunberg - Gone - high MM program
    Fedderson - Upside could fit somewhere D1

I think anyone else is a lateral move at best or down to D2.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonJD View Post
    For sake of debate...who are the Six in your mind? I don't see a lot of avenues for these guys unless they drop down a level.
    Skunberg - Gone - high MM program
    Fedderson - Upside could fit somewhere D1

I think anyone else is a lateral move at best or down to D2.
    I agree with your take about talent/athleticism on this team. If the over/under is 6, I'd probably take the under. This is assuming Richman stays, which I think he does.

I could see Hastreiter, Burke and Miller being the most likely. Miller has potential, but I don't think he fits our system.

Morgan and Dave have clashed at times, so he wouldn't surprise me. Isn't he an ag major? Maybe that makes him think twice.

Maybe an unpopular opinion, but I think our best guys are nothing more than depth pieces at a legitimate D1 program. Anyone choosing to leave is going to be disappointed unless they transfer down.

Waddles is the other one I could see leaving. I also wouldn't be shocked if 6 or more left. Trajectory of the program isn't good.

This is all pure speculation. We had player movement when we won, so based on how this season went, nothing will surprise me.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I agree with your take about talent/athleticism on this team. If the over/under is 6, I'd probably take the under. This is assuming Richman stays, which I think he does.

I could see Hastreiter, Burke and Miller being the most likely. Miller has potential, but I don't think he fits our system.

Morgan and Dave have clashed at times, so he wouldn't surprise me. Isn't he an ag major? Maybe that makes him think twice.

Maybe an unpopular opinion, but I think our best guys are nothing more than depth pieces at a legitimate D1 program. Anyone choosing to leave is going to be disappointed unless they transfer down.

Waddles is the other one I could see leaving. I also wouldn't be shocked if 6 or more left. Trajectory of the program isn't good.

This is all pure speculation. We had player movement when we won, so based on how this season went, nothing will surprise me.
    We've thought this is previous years and then players who were on the bench go have good seasons elsewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Prepare theyselves for the player exodus starting now.
    If that happened, it might be a real blessing.

Time for a clean slate, they can take richman with them.

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

I suggest getting some Europeans asap with DR or not. Should have had southern players from the transfer portal this year as with the mild winter they maybe would have stayed for 2 seasons. NBA draft has about 20 euros in the top 50 projected draft picks. I’d love to see some indiana players up here too but that is a real wish and likely not a reality.
    Let's Go Bison!!!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I'm just a football fan who trusts the process Matt Larson put in place and just tune into tournament Dave and his tourney teams. What time do the men play? Eh?

Lardsin must go!

A major problem I see is that imo one of the best ways to grow and maintain wide range interest and therefore $$$ in a program is to create a product that people not only want to be associated with but even more so don’t want to be the odd person out by not being connected to it.

Dave’s program does less than zero to make anyone outside of a diehard few feel the need to be part of the HERD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TAILG8R; 03-13-2024 at 03:26 PM.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

So what time do they play?

Lardsin must go!

Hey - NDSU's MBB season did last 3 days longer than Oak Hills Christian's MBB season did. They lost in the first round of the North Regional of the NCCAA D2 tournament: https://thenccaa.org/sports/2023/8/3...nals_2024.aspx

They also lost their first game of their conference tournament: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...KfkXzc/pubhtml