Page 225 of 368 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235275325 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 3672

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Quote Originally Posted by MrAugustana View Post
    Helpful feedback. I'll keep that in mind.
    I read it. Ignore Chapo. I like hearing other basketball fans' perspective about players, coaches and teams in the area.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

then post it some other thread. this is for the dumpster fire
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    That's actually a reasonable point. In theory my post was loosely connected to what could be UND's potential dumpster fire a few years from now, but I recognize that this is specifically an anti-Richman thread, not a universal dumpster fire thread. Point noted.

Well, his post related to an opposing coach and a lighty recruited player who made us look bad at times last night. If you don't like the post/poster, don't read it. It's how many on this board treat your endless BS.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Well, his post related to an opposing coach and a lighty recruited player who made us look bad at times last night. If you don't like the post/poster, don't read it. It's how many on this board treat your endless BS.
    you're an idiot. Augustana you are not.

Yeah, I'll let people who read this board determine who the idiot is. Your statement isn't wrong, BTW. Probably the first accurate post you've ever made.

Appreciate your post and the time you took to make it. The Dakota schools all have recruiting overlap and competition so it’s nice to get you perspective especially when outside our immediate vicinity.

Quote Originally Posted by MrAugustana View Post
    Makes sense, seeing as their soon-to-be best player, Bruns (#23) only had offers from Augie and USF before committing to UND. As a fan of local sports in this area, I actually thought he would end up at Augie until Sather jumped in on him. Watching the game last night, I wish that had been the case—it looks like he'll do well at UND. Makes me wonder if his play has even been a pleasant surprise to Sather. It will be interesting to see how things go for Sather moving forward. UND fans are quick to blame "the Covid year" for some of their recruiting shortcomings as if UND was the only school in the country that had to deal with that reality. For as much as they all bashed Jones on their message board and hailed Sather as a brilliant hire, I'm curious to see if he can turn it around for them in the next few years or if they'll continue to lag behind you guys and the SD schools.

Bruns also has a younger brother who is possibly going to be better than he is. UND recently offered him too. Should be interesting to see if they get him.

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Why is this thread still a thing? Our basketball team and football team still play the same way and get to championship games in the end. Would I like to see more wins along the way? Sure. Would I like to see a more difficult schedule. Sure. Do I love that Richman has his team making a run every season? Yes.

Close the thread and tell Chapo to shut up already.

haha I have way more evidence to the contrary besides your 3 games in March, 2 years in which sdsu choked as #1 seed...then we get play in games in the ncaa.

Oklahoma in 2015 was the last time NDSU was nationally relevant (and last P5 game we've won)

Touché
    Mirror you should look
    It is the way
    TRUST THE PROCESS