Page 133 of 365 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 3646

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

Quote Originally Posted by blackdiamond2 View Post
    If we make the tournament we will definitely be a 16 or 15 seed as of right now.

Our schedule has been lighter than in the past with the Summit being down. We are currently have two wins against RPI Top 150 (1-3 against top 100). (our SOS rank is 282 right now).
    Not gonna lie. I was not happy about being in the play in game last year but ended up thoroughly enjoying it. Wouldn't mind being in that position again this year. If your not a 13 seed or better the chances of winning your first game are pretty small anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Not gonna lie. I was not happy about being in the play in game last year but ended up thoroughly enjoying it. Wouldn't mind being in that position again this year. If your not a 13 seed or better the chances of winning your first game are pretty small anyways.
    As balanced as the SL is this year, I will be happy with another NCAA tourney berth. We won't surprise people this year. The Jacks, Yotes, Mavs, ORU, hell, even the Fawkers could get hot and could cause concern.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If we win out, which would be very tough to do, I could see us getting up to a 14, the ETSU win will help and we could also get a little benefit from making the tourney last year and playing fairly well in it. More likely case is a 15 seed which honestly with how up and down everybody has been in college basketball this year anybody is beatable. I think if we can avoid a 16 seed we can hang with most teams on the 2 line. Just have to avoid the teams with a dominant big like Baylor, Kansas, etc. Seed matters less than matchup.

Lots of good discussion in the ORU thread that should be talked about here

Program Changes for the Better:
    Schedule 1-2 P5 teams, 2 for 1's, 3 for 1's just hurry up & start em so we can get to the end of them.
    Marketing team needs to step up with Student Recruiting and Retention at Basketball games.
    Giveaways, its not that hard to trade advertising for gift cards.
    Style of play, maybe just once a breakaway and Dunk?? (hasn't happened since Taylor Braun/Trayvonn Wright)
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    If we win out, which would be very tough to do, I could see us getting up to a 14, the ETSU win will help and we could also get a little benefit from making the tourney last year and playing fairly well in it. More likely case is a 15 seed which honestly with how up and down everybody has been in college basketball this year anybody is beatable. I think if we can avoid a 16 seed we can hang with most teams on the 2 line. Just have to avoid the teams with a dominant big like Baylor, Kansas, etc. Seed matters less than matchup.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Let me dream okay, I like to think if the committee has us sitting right on the 15/14 bubble maybe recency bias will get us bumped to the 14 line.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Let me dream okay, I like to think if the committee has us sitting right on the 15/14 bubble maybe recency bias will get us bumped to the 14 line.
    Doubtful

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Then the committee will need to forget about ETSU win, if you’re focused on recency, No?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Our Last Big Win: Dec 11 2013

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...meId=400501595

NDSU > the REAL UND.

and yes ETSU is a good win this year, but they haven't played anyone outside of losing at Kansas by 12
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Our Last Big Win: Dec 11 2013

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...meId=400501595

NDSU > the REAL UND.

and yes ETSU is a good win this year, but they haven't played anyone outside of losing at Kansas by 12
    So LSU, who's tied for first in the SEC and ranked in the top 25, is a nobody?