Page 95 of 365 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145195 ... LastLast

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    BS. Saul went to 2 NCAA tourneys while he was here and won a game too. You are comparing resumes from different places too. I wouldn't compare the Summit to the MAC or MWC and sure as hell not the B1G!
    Who did we play in Saul’s 2nd ncaa tourney appearance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    Who did we play in Saul’s 2nd ncaa tourney appearance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2009- Kansas
    2014 - Oklahoma, San Diego St
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

still ZERO quality wins.

none of the summit tourney wins were this year and NCCU? puhlease.. ha ha.

Tim Freakin MILES is out there without a job. He could come to NDSU for $300k/year and Nebraska would pay him the extra $700,000k/year like Bo Pelini!

Richman can be Assistant again at $175k then follow Miles next year.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

What I am excited about is the emergence of Tyson's postup game that started in the tournaments.... In league play teams are going to have to pick their poison defending the young fella.... If they put someone on him that can stop that post up game .... He surely can take them on the bounce... If they can defend his driving ability he will be able to post them up.... Looking for a big year out of Tyson.... And couple with that Rocky's tournament play... WE COMING

Joe Lunardi picks NDSU to represent the Summit League in his early 2020 bracketology, a 15 seed this time, playing 2 seed Auburn (hope that ultra-quick Auburn PG is a senior or early draft guy).

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    What I am excited about is the emergence of Tyson's postup game that started in the tournaments.... In league play teams are going to have to pick their poison defending the young fella.... If they put someone on him that can stop that post up game .... He surely can take them on the bounce... If they can defend his driving ability he will be able to post them up.... Looking for a big year out of Tyson.... And couple with that Rocky's tournament play... WE COMING
    This. Loved our post up game during the post season. Tyson is too quick for most 4's down low.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Well it’s been a while since I have said this but I for one am excited for next season. I hope these guys grow and leave no doubt. Maybe sneak in a quality win or two would be great.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

With a horrible summit league returning and dogcrap non conference schedule in 2019 a REAL Coach with strategies/clock mgmt/rotations/ADJUSTMENTS to other team would have NDSU at 28-5 give or take next year. 22-11 will not be a success in my eyes with this talent.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    With a horrible summit league returning and dogcrap non conference schedule in 2019 a REAL Coach with strategies/clock mgmt/rotations/ADJUSTMENTS to other team would have NDSU at 28-5 give or take next year. 22-11 will not be a success in my eyes with this talent.
    It'll depend a little on how the OOC schedule stacks up but this team should definitely be 25+ wins next year. I think a 13-3 or better mark in the Summit is more than attainable, I actually think ORU will be the 2nd best team in the conference next year with all the talent graduating and transferring out. Unless somebody lands a big time recruit this spring we should roll through the Summit league. With 9 rotation guys back there's no excuse for being young, learning to play together or the "it's tough to win on the road" excuses. We will be an experienced, talented team. I'd love to see us get a couple high major schools on the schedule and get a W in one of those, Dave needs a signature win to get this program back where it belongs.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    It'll depend a little on how the OOC schedule stacks up but this team should definitely be 25+ wins next year. I think a 13-3 or better mark in the Summit is more than attainable, I actually think ORU will be the 2nd best team in the conference next year with all the talent graduating and transferring out. Unless somebody lands a big time recruit this spring we should roll through the Summit league. With 9 rotation guys back there's no excuse for being young, learning to play together or the "it's tough to win on the road" excuses. We will be an experienced, talented team. I'd love to see us get a couple high major schools on the schedule and get a W in one of those, Dave needs a signature win to get this program back where it belongs.
    Hard to ask or predict a 25+ win season without knowing the non conference schedule. Our best teams in school history in 08-09 and 13-14 won 26 games.

We should be good next year, we have a ton coming back and have post season experience. The league is our for the taking. I think ORU and USD present the biggest challenges in the SL. Big time expectations for this group.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk