Page 52 of 368 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    He does have SL tournament win and March Madness berth, that will carry some weight.
    He rode that tournament team off of Phillips coattails that had massive talent. Graph out his wins, RPI, Sagarin, or any other metric since he has taken over. It is a straight downward trend! No successful corporation, business, or team should put up with this trend for very long. He has had 5+ years and no uptick in any substantial metric. Bison Nation deserves more and a better product on the court. Reverse the trend and find a coach that can bring this team back into being a relevant mid major basketball program. Please ML, drain the swamp and find a coach that can revive this program.

Rocky had a bad game but yet Dave stayed with him. Some nights a player just is off and that happens. But Deng sat on the bench. He could have gone to Deng more. Rock will be come back from this bad game. Just was not his night. Go to Deng.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Rocky had a bad game but yet Dave stayed with him. Some nights a player just is off and that happens. But Deng sat on the bench. He could have gone to Deng more. Rock will be come back from this bad game. Just was not his night. Go to Deng.
    or he could have played both-------rocky was getting some good looks out there vinnies gotta give up the ball earlyer on those pick and pops

Yeah why play 2 bigs vs Hahn/Pile?

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    or he could have played both-------rocky was getting some good looks out there vinnies gotta give up the ball earlyer on those pick and pops
    Playing both at the same time would show Dave actually gets it. Which we all know he does not.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Richman would rather lose by doing it his way than win.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Yeah why play 2 bigs vs Hahn/Pile?
    Rocky: 20 minutes....Deng: 20 minutes......never at the same time.

Never more than 1 player taller than 6' 6" on the floor.

6' 8" Pile with 13 boards and 6' 8" Hahn with 9 and each with only 1 foul.

In a post game interview Dave says they need to be aggressive and play downhill. How can it take him 5 years to realize this?

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by twinsguy03 View Post
    In a post game interview Dave says they need to be aggressive and play downhill. How can it take him 5 years to realize this?
    Where do you come up with your statements? Coach realizes that, now the players have to also. SDSU & Omaha had players making winning plays, the Bison not so much. Hopefully the Bison will learn from this. Seniors make a big difference, just look at the plays the seniors from SDSU & Omaha made in crunch time.

Quote Originally Posted by twinsguy03 View Post
    We aggressively shot 3's . . . so there is that.

Back on the Deng and Rocky topic. Rocky and Ward were both having bad shooting games, we were slumping to end the game and we decide to keep the 5-10 guy on the bench?

Also, when the shots aren't falling you have to drive to the basket and you have to utilize your post players when they get good position! I don't care if the refs had their whistles in there pockets all game, you need to put pressure on the opposing defense!

Aggressively shooting contested 3's doesn't cut it.