Page 25 of 365 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Pretty classless I'd say. He's got a wife and 4 kids that are likely to be in the crowd and I think he's given it an honest effort, he's just not cut out to be a D1 head coach (at least not right now). If anyone wants a more respectful way to show their displeasure I think a thoughtful email to Matt Larsen would be a much better way to have your voice heard.
    totally agree with this sentiment.

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    Hypothetically, who are some prospects and leading contenders for the job?
    Armon Gates

Quote Originally Posted by bisonroom25 View Post
    in no way am i saying this should or will happen, but what are y’all’s thoughts on “fire richman” chants during a home game? classless? justifiable given the situation?
    No just no.

#1 und game isnt even a rivalry anymore (see SDSU, USD)

#2 I can't even give away my Front Row tickets.. how sad is that.

#3 Gene Taylor Absolutely screwed the pooch in the butthole by not opening up a nationwide search after Saul left, just embarassing.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by bisonroom25 View Post
    in no way am i saying this should or will happen, but what are y’all’s thoughts on “fire richman” chants during a home game? classless? justifiable given the situation?
    Yeah, no need to do that in front of his family. Bitching on a message board is one thing, calling in to a radio show is fine too (the radio show is awfully dry).

Now if he is still here next year . . . you could probably do that and be heard pretty clearly in an empty stadium. There is no way he comes back unless he gets to the tournament. I think everyone knows this in and out of the organization.

my question is why is geu not starting and has the 7th most minutes on the team in my opinion he is wrecking what could be a hell of a players career any thoughts?

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BAT67 View Post
    my question is why is geu not starting and has the 7th most minutes on the team in my opinion he is wrecking what could be a hell of a players career any thoughts?
    the million dollar question that has been asked for the last couple years, and its not only Gue….sad deal

Quote Originally Posted by BAT67 View Post
    I have no idea, Richman must enjoy losing his way instead of trying to win basketball games.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    I have no idea, Richman must enjoy losing his way instead of trying to win basketball games.
    Now if someone wanted a chant "We want Geu! We want Geu!" I am all for that!!!!!

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I have been a season ticket holder for years now. This the first time I am so sick of Richman that I don't even want to go to the games. When the Shac reopened I was disappointed if the middle section of seats had a few empty rows. Now the middle section behind the players is lucky to have a few full rows. Richman is not the man for this job.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns