Page 20 of 365 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt_Secondary View Post
    Do you really think Richman can develop this promising talent? Half won’t even stick around to be seniors the other half are what they are and will not improve under this staff.
    How do you know that? Which half will not stick around? Which will not improve? Please point to those players?

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

UCLA fired Steve Alford yesterday. They are willing to eat a few dollars for the good of the program.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonnation06 View Post
    How do you know that? Which half will not stick around? Which will not improve? Please point to those players?
    Hi Dave!!

Doesn't matter which ones, half will leave, half won't develop, it is loose loose.

Please point to our great player development. I can play that game to. I am glad you believe, enjoy the season. Weave and chuck a three into 2019!

Most of the perimeter players on this team are freshmen or sophomores: Eady (redshirt), Knotek (redshirt), Cook, Gresiel, Horn, and Hunter. Are you comparing them to juniors, seniors, and red-shirt seniors on other teams? The games against USD and IPFW showed their potential. USD and IPFW did not start any freshmen and sophomores and Konchar is a 5th year senior. Name a freshmen or sophomore right now outside of NDSU in the league that is having a "great" season".... I think those young perimeter players are going to be good once they are juniors and seniors.

AND two teams that were picked to finish 2nd and 3rd in the league are currently in 8th and 9th place.

Jenkins is a stud. Owen King will be a player. Arians and Dentlinger have had really good games. And if Michael Carter is around next year he should be just as good of a guard as Jenkins (without as much scoring).

Most of the perimeter players on this team are freshmen or sophomores: Eady (redshirt), Knotek (redshirt), Cook, Gresiel, Horn, and Hunter. Are you comparing them to juniors, seniors, and red-shirt seniors on other teams? The games against USD and IPFW showed their potential. USD and IPFW did not start any freshmen and sophomores and Konchar is a 5th year senior. Name a freshmen or sophomore right now outside of NDSU in the league that is having a "great" season".... I think those young perimeter players are going to be good once they are juniors and seniors.

AND two teams that were picked to finish 2nd and 3rd in the league are currently in 8th and 9th place.
    Why is that? That's also on Richman is it not? He's been in charge for five years, where are his juniors and seniors? Geu is one of the best players on the team and Richman doesn't play him enough!

Exactly! Only 2 players out of 9 teams and they are sophomores (no freshmen). And Jenkins did one year in prep school so he is technically a junior (with the best player in the league on his team). And yes, the season just started so the same argument applies to this team. In addition, the 2 bottom teams (picked 2nd and 3rd) have a record of 5-11 and 6-8
    But I agree with your point on them being young. But, don't you think there should be more consistency with guys like Ward, Geu, AJ last year? That's all on coaching.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    5 Kreuser
    4 Geu
    3 Ward
    2 Eady
    1 Shahid

No big off the bench, but someone would have to play a lil longer than normal. But that would deviate from Richman's script.
    I like the Geu / Rocky in the middle. Against Summit competition, it's good size. It worked like a charm vs USD. That being said, well probably stop doing it

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I like the Geu / Rocky in the middle. Against Summit competition, it's good size. It worked like a charm vs USD. That being said, well probably stop doing it
    I was thinking the same thing...but if we do, what does that say. To me that's just asking to be fired at this point. He's daring ML.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    I was thinking the same thing...but if we do, what does that say. To me that's just asking to be fired at this point. He's daring ML.
    Just don't understand the mindset...……"We are going to do it my way and lose; because if we don't do it my way and win, well, it's not my way." What an arrogant ass and the sooner he's gone, the better.