Page 15 of 365 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

They are NAIA. And we play like 2 more

So our record at end could be 12-18. When really it'll be 9-18
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Loud and Proud Bison fan View Post
    Outta curiosity, are we so in need of a win that we resort to scheduling D3 schools now? I saw the game was on ESPN Game Plan then it stated Northland College was D3, so I quit watching after we got 6 points
    I watched for a bit but it looked like somebody called in a bomb threat but let the players finish the game. I like coach but something has to change here. The program is completely devoid of momentum right now.

I probably could have sat and counted the number of people there.
    It was over before it began.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Went to the game tonight. WTF? There are high school teams out there that could beat them. JFC. Left early couldnt take it any longer.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

How does Jordan Horn go from averaging 8 points at Sienna as a freshman to seeing 3 min against a D3 team?

Dave is crazy like a fox with his player rotation and playing time. He has got a plan that none of us can see or understand. As for the game last night I did not bother to drive over from JAmestown for it. Really starting to think that this might be my last year for season tickets to men’s hoops. That pains me since I really enjoy basketball.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

I got a kick out of a recent podcast I listened to (exact one will remain nameless) when the "expert" said he'd be shocked if Dave is not extended......best belly laugh I'd had in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    How does Jordan Horn go from averaging 8 points at Sienna as a freshman to seeing 3 min against a D3 team?
    The minutes for that game last night are pretty meaningless. Knotek and Cook played 24 minutes each after not combining for 24 minutes over their last 3 games combined.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Dave is crazy like a fox with his player rotation and playing time. He has got a plan that none of us can see or understand. As for the game last night I did not bother to drive over from JAmestown for it. Really starting to think that this might be my last year for season tickets to men’s hoops. That pains me since I really enjoy basketball.
    sheesh. fist bump on the commitment drive from jamestown. i dont even give them my time of day on TV

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Damn a Jamestown drive for basketball. I was going to drive back to Fargo from the Twin Cities randomly for a game but this "strive for mediocrity" regime has sucked all my excitement out of basketball. The Miles and Phillips regimes, I would go into a season being excited and thinking we could possibly upset anyone that is heavily favored. Now I go into this season feeling like we are probably going to lose any game we arent favored in and have doubts in any game we are favored in.
    The fella that watches the CFL