Page 123 of 367 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173223 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 3668

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

Long day of work, so ended up on 1660 and the Richman show—some of the talk made me pause and think about a post I made in the Indiana State thread that I got zero response to (probably because I’m a football guy) Hmmmm?[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

I will gladly eat some crow, I'm glad to see Dave stick with the adjustments he has made and now the team really looks like it is on the trajectory we were all hoping for. That ETSU win is looking fantastic now. Happy to see the team play the style of ball that it was built to play.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    I will gladly eat some crow, I'm glad to see Dave stick with the adjustments he has made and now the team really looks like it is on the trajectory we were all hoping for. That ETSU win is looking fantastic now. Happy to see the team play the style of ball that it was built to play.
    And I’ll swear on TransAmBison’s wife’s name that Richman dumped, for the most part, his fake coach twang way of talking. He actually sounded kinda real/legit, instead of/rather than his fake voice. People can tell when you’re faking .... well, at least intelligent/common sense peeps can.

Go back and listen to his voice a month or so ago and compare to tonight—you’ll see what I’m getting at.

He’s actually being the real him and not faking. But my jury is still out on him nonetheless.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Long day of work, so ended up on 1660 and the Richman show—some of the talk made me pause and think about a post I made in the Indiana State thread that I got zero response to (probably because I’m a football guy) Hmmmm?[emoji848]

when is CAS gonna b accepted around here 4 the great basketball mind that he is? i agree, but it also had to do with ball movement-----------the way they were whipping that ball around they could score 5 different ways before tana state even knew what hit them; thats exactly the way the moorhead spuds used to play---------im obviously not going to sit there and count (not that i have anything better 2 do), but it wouldnt suprise me if they had twice as many passes in that game vs any other in richmans "tenure"

made me pause and think about a post I made in the Indiana State thread that I got zero response to (probably because I’m a football guy) Hmmmm?[emoji848]

Congratulations on making a post more desperately attention seeking than Lakes.

Wow great catch

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Congratulations on making a post more desperately attention seeking than Lakes.
    Is what it is. I wasn’t looking for attention, and I sure didn’t see you posting anything similar.

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Wow great catch
    You say that now. Y didn’t you agree or disagree at the time? And funny how that’s what’s giving them success now.

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

I also noticed last night that Richman was using his hard to listen to/condescending sounding coach twang voice. Maybe he’s being himself and less fake and played are picking up on that/responding to it.

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

You say that now. Y didn’t you agree or disagree at the time? And funny how that’s what’s giving them success now.

As long as Richman realizes it as well. Drive, dish, shoot. Backdoor cuts, slashing through the lane for easy buckets. Rebound Rebound Rebound..... It really is a simple game..
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.