Page 1 of 365 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

In the Gonzaga thread Bisonator98 mentioned that we need to get Richman out of here before he runs this program into the ground like the NDSU women's program. That got me thinking, has it already happened? I am starting to think we are hitting the rocks this season and we might have hung on to him one year too long. I know his contract is up this year but I worry that it is too late.

I know if my six year old son didn't want season tickets we wouldn't have gotten them this year. I don't post much here anymore because, well I don't really care. This coming from someone who would say college basketball is pretty close to my favorite sport.

I would say we lost the casual fans before we ever got them and we are losing real basketball fans at this point.

Thoughts great NDSU Basketball minds? I will hang up and listen.

Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

2 assists. High attrition. 2 dribbles and launching a three. Poor player development. Both South Dakota schools and the school up north are vastly superior. He needs to go before the SHAC is empty. I dont believe in the program.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

McFeely stirring the pot
    https://twitter.com/mikemcfeelywday/...58730138472448

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

I would say he hasn't run the program into the ground. There are some seriously talented kids on the current roster. How he got some of them here is still beyond me. So where does the problem lie? I'd say development and the X's and O's. He clearly has a knack for recruiting when he wants to. But once they're here, they don't seem to get much better. I'd say he's setup whomever comes after him fairly well with talent. Just need someone here who can take the kids to the next level. A solid season and the fans will be back. Just hope Richman isn't.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

The lack of development of the players and lack of an offense is what stands out to me. AJ peaked as a freshman, Spencer really did not improve, Dylan never got any better just to point out of few. He talks about culture and family. Well that is on the football program that has that. Though I do see better team chemistry this year that in past years. Time for a change at HC. I agree we have some very good talent on this team and it will just take the right system to get them to excel.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    I would say he hasn't run the program into the ground. There are some seriously talented kids on the current roster. How he got some of them here is still beyond me. So where does the problem lie? I'd say development and the X's and O's. He clearly has a knack for recruiting when he wants to. But once they're here, they don't seem to get much better. I'd say he's setup whomever comes after him fairly well with talent. Just need someone here who can take the kids to the next level. A solid season and the fans will be back. Just hope Richman isn't.
    Agree with this. This years recruits look to be very talented but I don't have faith in Richman getting the most out of them. He is an awful in game coach that's been proven over the last 4 years. His staffs player development is seriously lacking. Like I said in the other thread if they don't make some noise come conference time he should be packing his bags.

Players have a limited number of years to play. I don’t think they want to use up their time waiting for a coach to change.
    It looks like he comes up with a game plan and cannot deviate from it. When someone gets hot, the plan doesn’t change. Happened a lot with Dex. Looked like it happened last night.
    I do wonder about locker room culture. Things look better this year but will it last? Sitting up in the stands you can just feel that things aren’t right.
    Revisiting BB basics couldnt hurt either.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

IMO, they should have went out of house for a coach when Saul left, Program was on a streak, Well recognized, new facility coming. Everything a good up and coming coach wanted.

We pulled a UND Football hire with DR.
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I used to drive 2 1/2 hours to watch games DURING THE WEEK---when I had season tickets----CANCELLED THEM

I hate everything about Richman's Program---X's and O's--especially after timeouts, lack of player development, poor game management, poor sub patterns, and REALLY tired of listening to him talk about building a culture---OF LOSSSINNNGGGG maybe and no expectations!!!

CAN'T WAIT TILL HE'S GONE

WHAT ARE % of him ACTUALLY STAYING????? Really it has to be less than 25% now RIGHT???

Dylan Miller started for about 1.5 years here. Dexter came off the bench. Think about it.