Page 37 of 365 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

The SHAC should be a exciting place to go for every home game, get the place rockin get a charismatic coach.
    The whole scenario is just waiting to explode. Just need someone to have the balls to make the change and find the right person

ESPN had an article yesterday about college coaches on the hot seat and both Tim Miles and Saul Phillips were on the list. Miles is pretty much done in Lincoln.

IMO, the Bison would need to finish at least top 3 in the regular season or win the summit tournament for coach to be retained.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    ESPN had an article yesterday about college coaches on the hot seat and both Tim Miles and Saul Phillips were on the list. Miles is pretty much done in Lincoln.

IMO, the Bison would need to finish at least top 3 in the regular season or win the summit tournament for coach to be retained.
    Does Miles get another shot at a Power Conf school? I assume Nebraska is a hard school to recruit to for BBall, but they do have some nice facilities

We'll take one of them back.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    Does Miles get another shot at a Power Conf school? I assume Nebraska is a hard school to recruit to for BBall, but they do have some nice facilities

Miles was being hailed like a Messiah not too long ago. Well, I guess even Jesus got crucified.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Miles was on with PA this morning. If he gets fired from Nebraska you get on the horn with him immediately. I can't imagine the talent he could get here now that he has the SHAC and not the BSA to recruit to. Plus I'm guessing he's made some connections that could lead to some OOC games that would at least be interesting.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Strommer10 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Miles was on with PA this morning. If he gets fired from Nebraska you get on the horn with him immediately. I can't imagine the talent he could get here now that he has the SHAC and not the BSA to recruit to. Plus I'm guessing he's made some connections that could lead to some OOC games that would at least be interesting.

I agree that Miles needs to be the first call if he is available. Not saying that NDSU would get him back, but it's worth a shot.

If we had a chance to bring Miles home, that is a no brainer. I'd take Saul too. Saul is the one who assembled and coached the greatest Bison team of all time; he does not get enough credit for that.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Strommer10 View Post
    I agree that Miles needs to be the first call if he is available. Not saying that NDSU would get him back, but it's worth a shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    If we had a chance to bring Miles home, that is a no brainer. I'd take Saul too. Saul is the one who assembled and coached the greatest Bison team of all time; he does not get enough credit for that.
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ we don't have enough

Strommer10 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ we don't have enough
    NDSU doesn't have enough money to make phone calls? Obviously Miles wouldn't be a guarantee to comeback, but a nationwide search should be done to bring in the best candidates. My opinion is that Miles would be the first call I would make. If Saul's available, he would be worth a call as well. I'd also look around at top assistants in Power 5 programs.