Page 30 of 365 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

Quote Originally Posted by wcb_sas View Post
    I also had think that part of the problem is DRs assistant coaches. Jayden Olson is a smart guy and probably a decent coach but I think he is very similar and almost a clone of DR. You need guys who compliment you and aren’t exactly the same as you. You need someone that you’ll listen to who will tell you when you’re wrong. You need a guy who’ll relate to the players differently than you do/will.

I also think the Bison are too top heavy. Their 3rd and 4th assistant spots have been a bit of a revolving door under DR.
    is jayden olson the fat guy that sits with the clip board? he doesnt do much for me-------where did he even come from?

also henderson, never heard of him

id argue winning 400+ games at moorhead high at a 66% clip is more impressive than anything miles, saul, or anybody ever did before coming here

hc- gulsvig
    ac- stu
    ac 2- irwin
    and then a couple young guns like brady fairbanks from cass lake and bring andre back to teach the chicken wing
    also could drag in old dave retzloff from fergus as a special advisor or something

100% garentee that would be the best staff in summit league by far, maybe best at the entire lower-mid major level

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    is jayden olson the fat guy that sits with the clip board? he doesnt do much for me-------where did he even come from?

id argue winning 400+ games at moorhead high at a 66% clip is more impressive than anything miles, saul, or anybody ever did before coming here

hc- gulsvig
    ac- stu
    ac 2- irwin
    and then a couple young guns like brady fairbanks from cass lake and bring andre back to teach the chicken wing
    also could drag in old dave retzloff from fergus as a special advisor or something

100% garentee that would be the best staff in summit league by far, maybe best at the entire lower-mid major level
    Hey Slick where the hell you been? good analagy!
    Let's Go Bison!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bisoneer View Post
    Hey Slick where the hell you been? good analagy!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cpz0t1ppFZk

sign him up ML

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

ey slick the only problem with that is that ol' gulsvig will just organize campus-wide battle ball games and laugh at every single person who gets smoked in the face. on second thought there is nothing wrong with that, sign him up!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

hc- gulsvig
    ac- stu
    ac 2- irwin

Go ahead and Gerry Faust this thing if you want!

Agree. Kind of an ugly divorce much on DR.
    Why did Henderson leave?

Quote Originally Posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    Why did Henderson leave?
    Originally I believe I heard he was offered the associate head coach job at SDSU (so a step up from being an assistant at NDSU) but that wasn't true because, according to his bio, he was an assistant at SDSU in 16/17 and 17/18 before being promted to associate head coach this year.

Who knows what all played into it but it certainly looks like he made the right choice given the direction each program has gone the last 3 years.

beating a garbage und team by 2 better not save his job.

und 3 D1 wins. 2 vs 3-14 Milwaukee and 4-13 Denver each win by less than 5 haha
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    Why did Henderson leave?
    His good friend and colleague at Iowa State - Otzelberger - got the SDSU job.

Agree. Kind of an ugly divorce much on DR.
    Whatever, the guy has not done a good enough job.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt