Page 78 of 368 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt_Secondary View Post
    As far as the bold goes, the last couple games yes but not for the year. I am as happy as the next guy to be in the finals but to think that two games have healed all wounds . . . I'm not there. We have a chance to win the Summit in a down year, we should always be in position to do that, every year.
    I am not sure it is down. SDSU slipped up but are the top team in the league. UNO did come out of nowhere and are in title game. Most thought FW would be there. USD was down some. UND always sucks. Denver just never got it going despite high expectation for them. We have some into our own and finished the regular season about where most thought we would.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

As far as the bold goes, the last couple games yes but not for the year. I am as happy as the next guy to be in the finals but to think that two games have healed all wounds . . . I'm not there. We have a chance to win the Summit in a down year, we should always be in position to do that, every year.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

3 title appearances in 5 years for DR. NDSU has been in 5 of the last 7. Seems to me they are putting themselves in pretty good shape come March more often then not. Certainly DR has things he can do better (still a fairly young HC) and who knows if he can lead this program to new heights (Im not 100% sold yet myself) but to say he has run this program into the ground??? Thats just absurd.

RedRiver is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The other teams have done the dirty work for us. Nothing wrong with that, as you said the chips fell into place.
    I'm not sure where you have been but the Bison have won their first 2 games in the tournament. Nobody else has done anything for the Bison, they had to win to move on and they did so themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by RedRiver View Post
    I'm not sure where you have been but the Bison have won their first 2 games in the tournament. Nobody else has done anything for the Bison, they had to win to move on and they did so themselves.
    Doubt they would have won their second game had SDSU not faltered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post

Just like we all doubted SDSU would lose to WIU. NDSU clearly got a huge gift but they still took care of their business.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post

The only thing that might cause doubt to your statement is that SDSU won on a last second shot in Fargo.
    Teams have learned how to defend them.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    The only thing that might cause doubt to your statement is that SDSU won on a last second shot in Fargo.
    Teams have learned how to defend them.
    Remember though that was another game that we got outcoached and squandered a big lead in the 2nd half.

lol at people here hoping for an NDSU loss just so they can say they were somehow right about Richman. You know who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    lol at people here hoping for an NDSU loss just so they can say they were somehow right about Richman. You know who you are.
    I get that but there are still a lot of people that know they are right about Richman even if he wins.