Page 27 of 365 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

Quote Originally Posted by T-Funk View Post
    A good start would be their head coach smiling once in a while and making it appear like basketball games are fun.
    It’s been like this for a few years. IMO, his boss should’ve talked to him about this along time ago. He generates a negative atmosphere. We haven’t been to a game yet this year. It’s just not worth the drive. (Seats are utilized tho.)

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    I am all for chanting We Want Geu. Do not chant anything about fire richman. Just not classy. We should all write Larson with a nice email.
    There are not enough fans at the games to even get a fire Richman chant going. SAD
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Mods should switch the first two words of the thread title around

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    You can't be serious
    Ok is ok. Not good. Not great.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonroom25 View Post
    totally agree with this sentiment.
    The students did that back in 77 with Marv Skaar, he was a good coach - nice guy, loaded with talent...US Davidson (alleyoop slam dunker off an inbounds pass), Bob Nagle, Cliff Bell, Mike Driscoll, Mel Mcknight (voodoo), he just couldn't beat the top half of the league so they axed him by doing the chant and I think they even sold buttons that said fire Marv... Then SU brought in Erv and what a breath of fresh air, he brought Greg Monson with him from Augsburg and we won the conference his first year here, the place was packed for Marv and for Erv, fun days. Today it is like a morgue in there the last 3 years, it was more fun in the hockey rink, they won 22 games in a row there.............. LA!!! Lawrence Alexander and Taylor Braun!
    Let's Go Bison!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bisoneer View Post
    The students did that back in 77 with Marv Skaar, he was a good coach - nice guy, loaded with talent...US Davidson (alleyoop slam dunker off an inbounds pass), Bob Nagle, Cliff Bell, Mike Driscoll, Mel Mcknight (voodoo), he just couldn't beat the top half of the league so they axed him by doing the chant and I think they even sold buttons that said fire Marv... Then SU brought in Erv and what a breath of fresh air, he brought Greg Monson with him from Augsburg and we won the conference his first year here, the place was packed for Marv and for Erv, fun days. Today it is like a morgue in there the last 3 years, it was more fun in the hockey rink, they won 22 games in a row there.............. LA!!! Lawrence Alexander and Taylor Braun!
    We built the SHAC. Then this.

I think we need to clean house. Need all new coaches and a new style of basketball. This isnt football where we want continuity. We need a clean slate

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Mr. LARSEN

DO YOUR JOB

and do it sooner rather than later.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Mr. LARSEN

DO YOUR JOB

and do it sooner rather than later.
    Again what is the benefit of firing Richman in season?

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    That was my thought up to now. It is mainly about the players now but a bit for the fans. It comes down to the attitude of the team. Mr. Larsen should have a good feel for that and if he feels it has gone south with the Captains then make the change. I really dont like undermining a coach but this is a case to stand with the players if there is someone on staff they would like to play out the year for. It just may keep them engaged. Also NDSU has lost the fans, Apathy has set in and it is time for a bold move to show us that we should still give a shit. I love basketball and had season tickets for a decade, they lost me and others like me.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Maybe to let some of the athletes enjoy a game of basketball?

Lardsin must go!