Page 129 of 367 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 3668

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

Listened to radio show tonigjt. He is back into his coach twang talk, way into analytics that he doesn’t seem to fully understand, not into just letting his best players make plays, and otherwise difficult to listen to.

I’ll put $500 out that NDSU MBB does not make the tourney.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Listened to radio show tonigjt. He is back into his coach twang talk, way into analytics that he doesn’t seem to fully understand, not into just letting his best players make plays, and otherwise difficult to listen to.

He's out there, just like his player rotation schedule. Make zero sense. Like it's totally random. I think he has bull shitted his way into this job. Player development is non existent minus a few.

They've got a tough road test this weekend. Thursday at 5-13 WIU and 9-13 IPFW(records according to my Yahoo sports app). I'll bet a beer at least one goes down to the buzzer.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    He's out there, just like his player rotation schedule. Make zero sense. Like it's totally random. I think he has bull shitted his way into this job. Player development is non existent minus a few.

They've got a tough road test this weekend. Thursday at 5-13 WIU and 9-13 IPFW(records according to my Yahoo sports app). I'll bet a beer at least one goes down to the buzzer.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    this road trip with these 2 dogshit teams and at omaha needs to be 3-0 and convincing if you can coach. period end of story
    like he said, theres no set plays, let them throw it around the perimeter .
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post

I love the question it was from "Doug", will you ever play Rocky and Witz at the same time? He did not think so, but also did not want to show everything before the Summit Tourney. Who is he kidding he will NEVER play them both at the same time. But you are right on his coach twang.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I love the question it was from "Doug", will you ever play Rocky and Witz at the same time? He did not think so, but also did not want to show everything before the Summit Tourney. Who is he kidding he will NEVER play them both at the same time. But you are right on his coach twang.
    This is such a horrible way to look at things, you need to try these things during the season to see how they work and how rotations can look around it and how teams adjust to it. Trying something for the first time in the tournament is a great way for it to go horribly

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    This is such a horrible way to look at things, you need to try these things during the season to see how they work and how rotations can look around it and how teams adjust to it. Trying something for the first time in the tournament is a great way for it to go horribly
    2 years ago our summit tourney trip was embarassing, last year they danced, this year i don't even know if I want to witness it live. I have zero faith on adjustments, when to stop the others teams runs and now the handling of tyson ward. hmmm

Dave don't have a clue. He got lucky last year when SDSU shit the bed. I sometimes wish they would have got bounced last year so he never would have got the extension. We are screwed for 2 more years.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Dave don't have a clue. He got lucky last year when SDSU shit the bed. I sometimes wish they would have got bounced last year so he never would have got the extension. We are screwed for 2 more years.
    i thought they just extended until 2020?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    i thought they just extended until 2020?
    Nope it's now thru 21-22.

Listening to Jory Collins on his radio show is refreshing. I’ll be voting for him for next MBB coach when and if Richman moves on for whatever reason, although I’ll put Richman in Vigen light—>he’ll never get poached by anyone for his abilities/coaching prowess.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.