Page 127 of 365 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 3646

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

Just a quick note on Samuelson. His shooting percentage from 3 point land in the limited sample size this year has been the lowest of career, he might be one of fringe players affected most by move back of 3 point line and/or his injury. Have we heard what his injury is and when we expect him back? Hopefully, when he comes back he will be out of his shooting slump.

His three point percentage were going up until this year.
    .372 first year,
    .427 2nd year,
    .462 last year
    .340 this year.

Coach made it sound like he would be back before Griesel.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Coach made it sound like he would be back before Griesel.
    They both were dressed and warming up before the game on Wednesday so I'd guess both will be back soon.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Pffft. Where is the next man up mentality? It's not like they are all conference type players.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    We had two guys out in the USD game and it was our bench that got NDSU back into the game. This team doesn't have a lot of star power. Vinnie is an all conference guy, Ward is talented but inconsistent at times and after that we have 8 or 9 pretty decent players. Some of our best teams back in the LA and Woodside days had a much better starting five but the bench logged very few minutes. Those teams had very little depth.
    This team has a very good point guard and good team depth off the bench. What I wish we had was a back to the basket post threat like Marshall or Dex!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    1/10/2020

NDSU is 9-6 (D1 record) should not make anyone happy.
    not using any timeouts at end of ORU & going from up 71-68 w 2 min left to losing 73-79 hurts.

9-6 w 13 games left puts us at 20-8 if we go 11-2 the rest of the way. anything less is pukeville population us.
    well. 11-7 now. at best we are looking at 20-10. hello 16th seed even if we make a run at summit
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Serious question, Are the assistant coaches allowed to have input in the games. About the only thing I see them do is the subbing of players. I do not have a good view of our bench at home games. Are they instructing players when they come out and coaching them up all the time?
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Serious question, Are the assistant coaches allowed to have input in the games. About the only thing I see them do is the subbing of players. I do not have a good view of our bench at home games. Are they instructing players when they come out and coaching them up all the time?
    They probably don't want to step on daves toes, I just wish they'd adjust on the fly
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

If the rumors are true that Griesel is indeed out for the rest of the year, it isn't really going to matter anyways what seed they are.

IMO the team this year thinks they are better than what they are. They can't keep coming out at the beginning of games lackadaisical, passive, and with no fire, and expect that they will just turn it on anytime they want. One game like that is going to do them in in SF.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    If the rumors are true that Griesel is indeed out for the rest of the year, it isn't really going to matter anyways what seed they are.

IMO the team this year thinks they are better than what they are. They can't keep coming out at the beginning of games lackadaisical, passive, and with no fire, and expect that they will just turn it on anytime they want. One game like that is going to do them in in SF.
    Where is the coaching?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post

Ummmm where did this rumor come from and any truth to it? If he was going to be out the rest of the year I can't imagine he'd be in uniform and warming up with the team.