Page 53 of 367 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    Where do you come up with your statements? Coach realizes that, now the players have to also. SDSU & Omaha had players making winning plays, the Bison not so much. Hopefully the Bison will learn from this. Seniors make a big difference, just look at the plays the seniors from SDSU & Omaha made in crunch time.
    You are assuming we will ever have a senior on this team again. Players don't really tend to make it the full way with this coaching staff . . .

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    Where do you come up with your statements? Coach realizes that, now the players have to also. SDSU & Omaha had players making winning plays, the Bison not so much. Hopefully the Bison will learn from this. Seniors make a big difference, just look at the plays the seniors from SDSU & Omaha made in crunch time.
    If the coach gets this why is he insistent on playing his stall ball offense? The players already understand they need to play downhill and they've been successful when they have.

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt_Secondary View Post
    You are assuming we will ever have a senior on this team again. Players don't really tend to make it the full way with this coaching staff . . .
    Didn't we just have 2 last year plus another who decided to go to med school instead of play one more year of basketball.

Entz better never lose a game ever. I'm not going to be able to handle the ridiculousness if that happens.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    Didn't we just have 2 last year plus another who decided to go to med school instead of play one more year of basketball.

Entz better never lose a game ever. I'm not going to be able to handle the ridiculousness if that happens.
    Wow, a whopping 2 seniors in 2 years. Impressive.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

We aggressively shot 3's . . . so there is that.

Back on the Deng and Rocky topic. Rocky and Ward were both having bad shooting games, we were slumping to end the game and we decide to keep the 5-10 guy on the bench?

Also, when the shots aren't falling you have to drive to the basket and you have to utilize your post players when they get good position! I don't care if the refs had their whistles in there pockets all game, you need to put pressure on the opposing defense!

Aggressively shooting contested 3's doesn't cut it.
    They were sending multiple guys on drives and giving up the perimeter in 2nd half. I agree Geu shouldve been brought in during the late drought for his post presence and try to open things up more

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    They were sending multiple guys on drives and giving up the perimeter in 2nd half. I agree Geu shouldve been brought in during the late drought for his post presence and try to open things up more
    But Geu has got to stop turning the ball over. Quite frankly it's killing this team. He is averaging 1.8 TO per game while averaging under 20 minutes (team averages just 10 TO/game) and he is committing 2.2 fouls per game. Teams have figured deng out defensively. I don't think I've ever seen him pass out of a double team ever. As much as fans talk about players offensive production we need to look at body of work. Deng is a great player with lots of upside but as a redshirt Junior this late in the year the total body of work needs to get better.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Richman would rather lose by doing it his way than win.
    That is basically what he says in every post game conference.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Word on the street I'm hearing is Dave knows he is done baring a miracle. He does not want to move with his young family and trying to figure out what he'll do in Fargo.

We aggressively shot 3's . . . so there is that.

Back on the Deng and Rocky topic. Rocky and Ward were both having bad shooting games, we were slumping to end the game and we decide to keep the 5-10 guy on the bench?

Also, when the shots aren't falling you have to drive to the basket and you have to utilize your post players when they get good position! I don't care if the refs had their whistles in there pockets all game, you need to put pressure on the opposing defense!

Aggressively shooting contested 3's doesn't cut it.
    0-3 from 3 means he was 5-7 on the block basically....and for whoever keeps saying turnovers and double teams number 1 u have to Have someone to pass to or a plan for when he gets doubled which there's niether and number 2 playing Rocky in tandem and teams would think twice about double teaming

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Word on the street I'm hearing is Dave knows he is done baring a miracle. He does not want to move with his young family and trying to figure out what he'll do in Fargo.
    If that's true they better have miles or Saul signed sealed and delivered cuz I see a 2 year window with this group and if u sabatage this going into a tourney we can win this year you sure as hell better bring someone in next year that you know can get the job done or your ass is next buddy