Page 106 of 368 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 3671

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    we back!!! great comeback. Vinnie Cam & Tyson did it
    I’m sure coaching had nothing to do with it

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Jimmy's and Joe's. NDSU has better players than most of their peers.
    …….and culture.

Default Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

https://247sports.com/college/north-...all-138567652/

Superstar and NDSU MBB is a that good this year?? Having difficult time digesting this article. A bit over the top really, IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    https://247sports.com/college/north-...all-138567652/

Superstar and NDSU MBB is a that good this year?? Having difficult time digesting this article. A bit over the top really, IMO.

Eady is a mismatch nightmare because he's playing out of position and can shoot. It isn't a factor in NDSU's style bcause they team rebound and it can cover up a lot of the deficiencies of having a guy like Eady play the 4-5. There isn't really a big in the Summit than can guard him and he is an incredibly efficient player, just like a guy like Ward. On the flip side, the style, and guys like Eady and Ward playing down low, is probably one of the reasons Richman's style fails against bigger teams with better athletes.

It's pretty clear to me that Richman coaches to rule the Summit, and doesn't really look beyond that on the college landscape.

On a deeper level, I'm not sure the guy who wrote this article is even watching the games. Eady doesn't play the same type of position as the guy's he's compared to in the article for examples. Everyone on the list with the exception of Eady are ball handling perimeter layers who can lay inside. Eady is basically used as an inside spot up player who can is athletic enough to play on the perimeter but doesn't really have the handles. He's efficient because he is a very smart player who knows when to shoot and he makes his shot. I really like Eady and he's important for NDSU's style but he isn't a focal point the offense runs through like those other players. I would say he's more of an anomaly in the comparison of those other players used in the writers argument simply because it's a positional comparison only on paper.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    On a deeper level, I'm not sure the guy who wrote this article is even watching the games. Eady doesn't play the same type of position as the guy's he's compared to in the article for examples. Everyone on the list with the exception of Eady are ball handling perimeter layers who can lay inside. Eady is basically used as an inside spot up player who can is athletic enough to play on the perimeter but doesn't really have the handles. He's efficient because he is a very smart player who knows when to shoot and he makes his shot. I really like Eady and he's important for NDSU's style but he isn't a focal point the offense runs through like those other players. I would say he's more of an anomaly in the comparison of those other players used in the writers argument simply because it's a positional comparison only on paper.
    Umm, the writer is Ross Uglem, and the article reads as tho Eady is some type of DI All-American that can’t be stopped and that the NDSU MBB team is headed to the final four.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Umm, the writer is Ross Uglem, and the article reads as tho Eady is some type of DI All-American that can’t be stopped and that the NDSU MBB team is headed to the final four.

I don't know who Ross Ulem is, the article has zero perspective in it, and it doesnt say anywhere about final four or team success at all. The one correlation it has in significance and responsibility is Eady is a very good player, and important player for a deep and talented team in its conference.

Ross is a bison rube and Richman apologist.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Ross is a bison rube and Richman apologist.
    there's a tight knit group of 8-10. and we all know who they are... the golden circle
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

3 man weave alert tonight..
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?