Page 77 of 367 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    Bottom line...I couldn't watch last years team. This team has rekindled my interest
    It's been a hell of a ride so far.

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    Bottom line...I couldn't watch last years team. This team has rekindled my interest
    Things are improving, last season the team looked like the walking dead just no enjoyment at all. This team legitmately looks like they are having fun, Vinnie has played a big part in changing the dynamic of the team in my opinion.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

As bad as things have been at times this season, at least we're not the Jackrabbits right now. I would prefer our season over there's at this point.
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Things are improving, last season the team looked like the walking dead just no enjoyment at all. This team legitmately looks like they are having fun, Vinnie has played a big part in changing the dynamic of the team in my opinion.
    Last night vinnie was not getting shots. Ward stood up. Tonight someone else stepped up their game.
    That’s the teams of old.
    Vinnie is a spark and they seem to like each other.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

I think subtraction played the biggest role
    Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post

Was a pretty big critic of DR and the program. We must admit the chips fell in place to help, but I also am damn proud of the kids to stay with it and fight on, this is a huge confidence boost for them, so get it guys!
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

If a conference championship appearance is rock bottom, sign me up. DR does have his flaws but in his 5 years as the HC he has made it to the conference championship game 3 times. The team has improved in many areas throughout the year and brand of basketball is more enjoyable to watch. Not to mention DR gets to bring this whole group back again next year!!!

Lets get this win tonight!

Yes, it is time to shut down this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Was a pretty big critic of DR and the program. We must admit the chips fell in place to help, but I also am damn proud of the kids to stay with it and fight on, this is a huge confidence boost for them, so get it guys!
    The other teams have done the dirty work for us. Nothing wrong with that, as you said the chips fell into place.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    If a conference championship appearance is rock bottom, sign me up. DR does have his flaws but in his 5 years as the HC he has made it to the conference championship game 3 times. The team has improved in many areas throughout the year and brand of basketball is more enjoyable to watch. Not to mention DR gets to bring this whole group back again next year!!!

Lets get this win tonight!
    As far as the bold goes, the last couple games yes but not for the year. I am as happy as the next guy to be in the finals but to think that two games have healed all wounds . . . I'm not there. We have a chance to win the Summit in a down year, we should always be in position to do that, every year.