Page 69 of 365 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    0% chance.......
    Thanks GT ......

Quote Originally Posted by heckler View Post
    Thanks GT ......
    Source???????

YAY maybe he can go 3 years in a row with 15 wins and about a .500 mark. I will be honest, I am only a causal fan. I will buy tickets if the product on the court is worth it. The product is just not there anymore or at least it doesn't jump out when I see them on Midco. I miss good ol Dex
    "If FBS teams are looking for an FCS cupcake, might I suggest North Dakota instead of North Dakota State." - John Taylor NBC College football talk writer

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Do you know that for sure? Sources? I'd appreciate if someone can definitely explain how Dave is on for a 6th year, when initial reporting was 5 years. This is news worthy; you'd sure think someone would cover this considering Dave's dumpster fire.
    It was orginally reported that Wasleth got a five year deal but it was finalized as a six year deal in November of 2014. I'm thinking Richman must have gotten a similar arrangement and for whatever reason it was never reported.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    It was orginally reported that Wasleth got a five year deal but it was finalized as a six year deal in November of 2014. I'm thinking Richman must have gotten a similar arrangement and for whatever reason, it was never reported.
    My take is this is yet another Athletic Department conspiracy and cover-up. The only way to get to the bottom of the whole affair is to ask the folks in the Bunker to stick their nose in our business again.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

It was orginally reported that Wasleth got a five year deal but it was finalized as a six year deal in November of 2014. I'm thinking Richman must have gotten a similar arrangement and for whatever reason it was never reported.
    What I was told was that when DR got a 5 year deal they had to give MR a 6 year deal to balance the female side of requirements. Pretty solid source but do not know if DR got an extension or not.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    Aren't the contracts online somewhere since they're public records? I know I've read both Bohl and Klieman's on here before, but it's been so long I don't remember where the copies came from.
    They're open to FOIA request. Not sure they are posted publicly.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Isn't six years awfully generous for first time head coaches?

Paging Mike McFeely; yes we know you read this. While I do not agree with you that Dave should stick around, this is a legit story. How did Dave go from a 5 year to 6 year contract? Inquiring minds want to know.

Richman was announced as head coach on April 8, 2014. The NDSU news release did not specify a term of the contract. Gene Taylor was announced as assistant AD at Iowa in June of 2014. If there has been an extension of the original 2014 contract it would have been Larsen that did that.

533 In a row