Page 57 of 365 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

DR rarely knows how to utilize his depth.

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    wait, wait, wait...………….maybe you're overlooking something...….

Perhaps Chaos is fixin' to write a big 'ol check.
    Can't win with 1 big man or 5 guards. The game management has been a mystery all season...kind of like the buffet at Reed Johnson in the 80's...and probably good for as much heartburn.

Wow, so hard to remember how great the atmosphere used to be. Those pictures weren't from SDSU or Oakland (back in the day) we are talking lots of fans for Denver and IPFW.

So few people now . . . (I don't think getting the NCC back together is helping much, but that is a story for another thread.)

NOTE: I think that IPFW pic might be from the tournament. I see blue chairs in the stands.

LMAO at anybody calling Trayvon Wright a "big". That guy was a wing, played like a wing, and was successful like a wing. He wasn't any more of a "big" than AJ. Phillips did play both Aaberg and Kading who were complimentary bigs to Bjorklund though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Jesus the talent that team had would put a beat down on this team right now. Man has this program went downhill fast!
    Our two bench bigs that year Kading and Aaberg would start for this team, Dex was also there as well. Amazing how Saul could recruit a plethora of bigs but Dave can barely get a few.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    LMAO at anybody calling Trayvon Wright a "big". That guy was a wing, played like a wing, and was successful like a wing. He wasn't any more of a "big" than AJ. Phillips did play both Aaberg and Kading who were complimentary bigs to Bjorklund though.
    Well we are calling Gue a "big", which I still don't get but if that is the starndard than I guess it works.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Well we are calling Gue a "big", which I still don't get but if that is the starndard than I guess it works.
    Geu is the protypical big in the new age of BB especially in the Summit league. A guy that can post up and go outside. Kreuser offensively does not play with his back to the basket much as he plays more like a big that spreads the floor that the NBA now loves. I would agree Trayvonn played more like a 3 than a 4, but with spread offenses nowadays those positions are somewhat position less as it is about match ups.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Mike the mess mcfeely has a great podcast with Saul...I still can't believe he was so stupid 2 leave here...however that would be a real coup de tat if we could get him back as clearly he was born 2 be a lifer here

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    Mike the mess mcfeely has a great podcast with Saul...I still can't believe he was so stupid 2 leave here...however that would be a real coup de tat if we could get him back as clearly he was born 2 be a lifer here
    It'd be nice to have him back Slick, but honestly if looking at him again why not give Walthall a shot? He's had d-1 head coaching offers but turned them down because he wants to stay in the area.

Quote Originally Posted by twinsguy03 View Post
    It'd be nice to have him back Slick, but honestly if looking at him again why not give Walthall a shot? He's had d-1 head coaching offers but turned them down because he wants to stay in the area.
    I agree that Walthall should be the number one candidate if Richman gets let go. He has experience coaching at a high level and is great at recruiting the area. I also am curious if Tim Miles would consider coming back here after he is let go at Nebraska.