Page 26 of 367 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

I literally cannot imagine this has happened...is happening. We have talent. There are good players on this team. Something isn't going right...or several things. This is tragic. That is all I am comfortable saying to be very clear. Hard to watch. Some really great kids involved.

I would pay double if I saw some of these young men smile. Best of luck on Saturday, the kids deserve the fans. #freeJariusCook
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    I literally cannot imagine this has happened...is happening. We have talent. There are good players on this team. Something isn't going right...or several things. This is tragic. That is all I am comfortable saying to be very clear. Hard to watch. Some really great kids involved.

I would pay double if I saw some of these young men smile. Best of luck on Saturday, the kids deserve the fans. #freeJariusCook
    A good start would be their head coach smiling once in a while and making it appear like basketball games are fun.

This. We were saying the same thing about Ward, and still about Geu, earlier in the season. We're over halfway through the season and he still hasn't figured out a rotation that works consistently. That falls entirely on Richman.

I don’t know enough about the game to comment too much, but I know what I see. I don’t know whether to be mad or sad. I’ll go with both
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Hes a terrible HEAD COACH!
    1. Lack of player development--from practices--offseason workouts--evaluating players talent n creating a rotation
    2. Lack of Game Adjustments-- ex. Denver 0-14 when trailing at halftime--oh wait Richman in town..now 1-14
    3. Execution after timeouts--draw up a play n work--ONCE

I LOVE BASKETBALL AND NDSU...BUT I CANT WATCH BISON BASKETBALL BECAUSE ONEEEEE BIGGGG PROBLEM PREVENTS THEM FROM SUCCESS

I would never chant fire Richman. That's just rude on classless. Hes a good guy and an ok basketball coach but not good enough and the team needs a change. We put too much into the program and facilities for results like this.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Something hasn't been going right with this program for 2 maybe 3 years. This isn't something new.

Richman seems like a good guy and I don't wish ill will on him personally, but the bottom line is he isn't getting it done as a basketball coach.

The culture is terrible. Good players aren't playing for whatever reason. They can't win consecutive games. The attrition isn't an argument, because the only good player NDSU has lost is Khy Kabellis and he's not playing much at Pacific so he really isn't that good. The team also isn't "loaded with good young players". The young players are a dime a dozen in any D1 small major program. They aren't anything special. There are rumors floating around that there may be a few more players leaving after this year. None of it's from credible sources, but kids talk and hear things. It could be nothing more than unhappy players shooting the shit and that isn't a good thing either.

They need a new coach and NDSU would be better off thinning out some of the young kids on the team for experience and leaving more options open for the new coach.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt_Secondary View Post
    Now if someone wanted a chant "We want Geu! We want Geu!" I am all for that!!!!!
    I am all for chanting We Want Geu. Do not chant anything about fire richman. Just not classy. We should all write Larson with a nice email.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    ok basketball coach
    You can't be serious

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    Something hasn't been going right with this program for 2 maybe 3 years. This isn't something new.

Richman seems like a good guy and I don't wish ill will on him personally, but the bottom line is he isn't getting it done as a basketball coach.

The culture is terrible. Good players aren't playing for whatever reason. They can't win consecutive games. The attrition isn't an argument, because the only good player NDSU has lost is Khy Kabellis and he's not playing much at Pacific so he really isn't that good. The team also isn't "loaded with good young players". The young players are a dime a dozen in any D1 small major program. They aren't anything special. There are rumors floating around that there may be a few more players leaving after this year. None of it's from credible sources, but kids talk and hear things. It could be nothing more than unhappy players shooting the shit and that isn't a good thing either.

They need a new coach and NDSU would be better off thinning out some of the young kids on the team for experience and leaving more options open for the new coach.
    I think some of these players would look better if Richman played them and established any kind of consistent rotation. The only consistent thing he does is give Samuelson unlimted run and seems to have banished two freshman he could have and should have redshirted to the bench. Wouldn't be shocked if they leave, our arrogant cluessless head coach burned a year of their eligibiltiy to save his job.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.