Page 19 of 367 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    You don't have any better idea than the rest of us when it comes to the ability that is or isn't there because it's all raw and unorganized right now. It's super tough to get a 6'10" guy who can play back to the basket or step out to the 3 point line onto a Summit League roster and it sure looks like the Bison have that in Kreuser. Deng Geu has the raw athleticism to be a difference maker at this level. As for the rest of them yeah you've got a point that there's plenty of good guards and perimeter forwards in the Summit League so what NDSU has isn't all that special in comparison but if Kreuser and Geu are developed that combination can be special and can differentiate this team from others in the Summit League.
    Problem is the clock is running out on Geu since hes a senior next year. But otherwise I agree with everything you said

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Problem is the clock is running out on Geu since hes a senior next year. But otherwise I agree with everything you said
    I am so angry for Geu, any coach other than Richman would use him. Unfortunately, Richman would rather promote kids that score 3 points and .5 turnovers than someone that could score 16 points with 2 turnovers. It doesn't make sense.

Play scared and don't turn the ball over. Its the Richman way.

(I'm really salty today, I love college hoops and I feel like Richman took it away from me.)

5 Kreuser
    4 Geu
    3 Ward
    2 Eady
    1 Shahid

No big off the bench, but someone would have to play a lil longer than normal. But that would deviate from Richman's script.

Most of the perimeter players on this team are freshmen or sophomores: Eady (redshirt), Knotek (redshirt), Cook, Gresiel, Horn, and Hunter. Are you comparing them to juniors, seniors, and red-shirt seniors on other teams? The games against USD and IPFW showed their potential. USD and IPFW did not start any freshmen and sophomores and Konchar is a 5th year senior. Name a freshmen or sophomore right now outside of NDSU in the league that is having a "great" season".... I think those young perimeter players are going to be good once they are juniors and seniors.

AND two teams that were picked to finish 2nd and 3rd in the league are currently in 8th and 9th place.

The problem is nobody in the media gets it. NDSU on 24/7 called Richman going to the lineup with Gue, Ward and Rocky as being an excellent halftime adjustment....Putting your best lineup on the floor shouldn't be an excellent adjustment it should be what good coaches do. Nobody has the guts to put it in print and it's sad.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    The problem is nobody in the media gets it. NDSU on 24/7 called Richman going to the lineup with Gue, Ward and Rocky as being an excellent halftime adjustment....Putting your best lineup on the floor shouldn't be an excellent adjustment it should be what good coaches do. Nobody has the guts to put it in print and it's sad.
    Paging Mike McFeely...

Quote Originally Posted by T-Funk View Post
    Paging Mike McFeely...
    He’s at most games with his wife. He sees
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonnation06 View Post
    Most of the perimeter players on this team are freshmen or sophomores: Eady (redshirt), Knotek (redshirt), Cook, Gresiel, Horn, and Hunter. Are you comparing them to juniors, seniors, and red-shirt seniors on other teams? The games against USD and IPFW showed their potential. USD and IPFW did not start any freshmen and sophomores and Konchar is a 5th year senior. Name a freshmen or sophomore right now outside of NDSU in the league that is having a "great" season".... I think those young perimeter players are going to be good once they are juniors and seniors.

AND two teams that were picked to finish 2nd and 3rd in the league are currently in 8th and 9th place.
    Do you really think Richman can develop this promising talent? Half won’t even stick around to be seniors the other half are what they are and will not improve under this staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonnation06 View Post

Jenkins Sdsu/Webster WIU. Sophomores.

Also conference play just started.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Jenkins Sdsu/Webster WIU. Sophomores.

Also conference play just started.
    Exactly! Only 2 players out of 9 teams and they are sophomores (no freshmen). And Jenkins did one year in prep school so he is technically a junior (with the best player in the league on his team). And yes, the season just started so the same argument applies to this team. In addition, the 2 bottom teams (picked 2nd and 3rd) have a record of 5-11 and 6-8