Page 102 of 365 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 3646

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    Agreed. Can't continue with these Dickinson St or Valley City State bball games.
    If we didn't have those it would be a couple less home games

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    If we didn't have those it would be a couple less home games
    That is why AD ML needs to work on the non conference home schedule. Fans crave better competition. I know there are plenty of things that go into getting better team to the SHAC. Make some 2-1 home deals. Either that or save me some miles and have NDSU come over to Jamestown and play U of J at Newman Arena.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    That is why AD ML needs to work on the non conference home schedule. Fans crave better competition. I know there are plenty of things that go into getting better team to the SHAC. Make some 2-1 home deals. Either that or save me some miles and have NDSU come over to Jamestown and play U of J at Newman Arena.
    I'm sure ML has some input but I thought the BB coaches did their own scheduling?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I'm sure ML has some input but I thought the BB coaches did their own scheduling?
    AD and Head Coach work together on building the non-conference schedule.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by HoopsBison; 06-07-2019 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    AD and Head Caoch work together on building the non-conference schedule.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk
    That is good to know. Better teams means more butts in the seats, more hot dogs sold, more pop and beer sold... Oops sorry no beer.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    That is good to know. Better teams means more butts in the seats, more hot dogs sold, more pop and beer sold... Oops sorry no beer.
    Im hoping he stays the course and keeps playing a better brand of BB. I came over and watched 2 games last year and it was not very inspiring. Would love to come back over this year for a few.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Im hoping he stays the course and keeps playing a better brand of BB. I came over and watched 2 games last year and it was not very inspiring. Would love to come back over this year for a few.
    Quick question were they early in the season when we had to key injuries because when cam and griesel returned is when the season started to turn in the right direction

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Quick question were they early in the season when we had to key injuries because when cam and griesel returned is when the season started to turn in the right direction
    Starting to sound like the Hitler youth board over here.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I just gotta ask 1 question. the game tonight wasn't alarmingly bad outside of FT shooting. I'm not mad or anything but my question is.

offensive strategy tonight was what.... ?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I just gotta ask 1 question. the game tonight wasn't alarmingly bad outside of FT shooting. I'm not mad or anything but my question is.

offensive strategy tonight was what.... ?
    Playing a bigger stronger big 12 team and all the struggles that goes with that
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN