Page 121 of 365 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 3646

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I think being off campus for those 2 years really killed student interest in basketball. But this is now the 4th season back on campus so I don't know if student interest will ever recover.
    Losing kills attendance. Plus style of play and looking like crap will put you in the hole. Off campus is an excuse IMO.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Losing kills attendance. Plus style of play and looking like crap will put you in the hole. Off campus is an excuse IMO.
    Past 5 years their home record has been quite good. I don't think off campus year is an excuse for student attendance. I don't think it explains the entire reason for the drop off, but I could see it as a contributing factor. Students just aren't attending college sports is probably the biggest reason though.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Team is average, it's impossible to sit a whole game if you are over 5'11" unless you want your back to hurt for the next week, and we play no name opponents.
    It costs money to get opponents here.... eastern Tennessee was a quality win

ETSU is probably the best non-conference team we have had in Fargo since Akron. They are a legit top 10 mid-major.

That said, they do need to redo the seating bowl. It is a joke and makes the facility feel cheap.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    ETSU is probably the best non-conference team we have had in Fargo since Akron. They are a legit top 10 mid-major.

That said, they do need to redo the seating bowl. It is a joke and makes the facility feel cheap.
    My seats are just fine

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    My seats are just fine
    Mine too...
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Mine too...
    Mine Three

The product on the court hasn't exactly been fun to watch. Saturday night's game was an exception and hopefully we see more of that to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    The product on the court hasn't exactly been fun to watch. Saturday night's game was an exception and hopefully we see more of that to come.
    Agree. Saturday night is what we've been expecting to see all year with this group. Hopefully they have it figured out now and we will continue to see that kind of play going forward.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by T-Funk View Post
    Agree. Saturday night is what we've been expecting to see all year with this group. Hopefully they have it figured out now and we will continue to see that kind of play going forward.
    Yup, it was a fun game the whole way through, a lot of hustle, that was the first time I've heard the crowd get loud for a defensive possession in the first half in a long time. Like you said that performance is what we expected from the start of the season and haven't seen yet, hoping it wasn't an anomaly and we'll keep it going.