Page 68 of 367 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    In all seriousness, what are the chances Richman is let go after this season?
    0% chance.......
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    The answer to those questions is above my pay grade.
    Maybe a guaranteed 1 year incentive if make dance first season or something. Just throwing darts here.

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    0% chance.......
    Agreed. I predicted 50/50 before I found out the 2020 date. And no way DR and MW's contracts are both bought out.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Agreed. I predicted 50/50 before I found out the 2020 date. And no way DR and MW's contracts are both bought out.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Well, at least we know what to expect next season, so we've got that going for us....
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Do I take that to mean everything is not copacetic?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Great. That means Dave has the opportunity to completely waste Deng, and continue to muddle in mediocrity. Now, the question becomes how did that extra year get added? Was the initial reporting wrong when it said he signed a 5 yr contract? Or did ML make a boo boo and extend him one year?
    Looks like GT may have given both an extra year before he left

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by heckler View Post
    I read this article like 8 times and still can't figure out what his points are to give DR an extension.
    I think it was basically, "his team isn't a total shit show yet like Walseth's is so why wouldn't you extend him?
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Looks like GT may have given both an extra year before he left
    Do you know that for sure? Sources? I'd appreciate if someone can definitely explain how Dave is on for a 6th year, when initial reporting was 5 years. This is news worthy; you'd sure think someone would cover this considering Dave's dumpster fire.

Aren't the contracts online somewhere since they're public records? I know I've read both Bohl and Klieman's on here before, but it's been so long I don't remember where the copies came from.
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.