Page 61 of 365 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    That may not be a coincidence. The amenities have not improved recruiting and the uncomfortable, poorly designed arena does not attract fans on its own merit. So far it is looking like a complete failure. It's not the main cause of the problems of course, but it hasn't helped at all.
    On a side note, I really did like going to the hockey arena and get my chicken gyros. I looked forward to that every time I went. And a halftime beer. (The gyros are gone now at the hockey games as well.) I looked forward to game day just to hang out. I don't feel that at the Shac at all.

The Shac has nothing to look forward to if the team is struggling. If not struggling . . . if the team is so-so. NDSU has some work to do to get that new building to attract fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt_Secondary View Post
    On a side note, I really did like going to the hockey arena and get my chicken gyros. I looked forward to that every time I went. And a halftime beer. (The gyros are gone now at the hockey games as well.) I looked forward to game day just to hang out. I don't feel that at the Shac at all.

The Shac has nothing to look forward to if the team is struggling. If not struggling . . . if the team is so-so. NDSU has some work to do to get that new building to attract fans.
    We always went early for beer and cheeseburgers (I don’t care much for hamburgers but theirs were great). I was sad that the hot dog guy left and I am not paying $9+ for a sub.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

I feel the same way about the current basketball team as I did about Bison football from 1991-2010. I ain't watching that garbage. I have houseplants I have to take care of.

ZERO chance that Richman should be coach next year.

NDSU is 13-15 vs D1 this year. (possible 13-16)

NDSU lost 3 straight 10+ point leads in the last 3 games of the season.

NDSU basketball has ZERO Buzz, ZERO Excitement, a Boring Offense and a Stubborn Coach with Zero head coaching experience.

If Richman is Extended 1 year, its embarassing, if he gets a 3 year contract, Matt Larson should be fired immediately

ZERO QUALITY WINS IN 5 years! ZERO!
    Last edited by El_Chapo; 03-04-2019 at 04:02 PM.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    I feel the same way about the current basketball team as I did about Bison football from 1991-2010. I ain't watching that garbage. I have houseplants I have to take care of.
    Yep, the 06, 07, and '10 teams were horrible......

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Yep, the 06, 07, and '10 teams were horrible......
    Yes indeed, absolute garbage. Don't forget 2016.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Mr Pep Band is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm curious how many years it will be before the SHAC is actually packed for a game.

Not even 10 years ago, the BSA was packed for the rivalry games. I remember Saul turning around to the student section and telling them to make noise and disrupt communication for the opposing team. Can't remember if that was SDSU or IPFW?....

Hell, the first UND BB game in a while, at the DOME, was a packed house on 12-11-10.

Just waiting and hoping for a change and improvement in BOTH BB programs.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    ZERO chance that Richman should be coach next year.

NDSU is 12-14 vs D1 this year.

NDSU lost 3 straight 10+ point leads in the last 3 games of the season.

NDSU basketball has ZERO Buzz, ZERO Excitement, a Boring Offense and a Stubborn Coach with Zero head coaching experience.

If Richman is Extended 1 year, its embarassing, if he gets a 3 year contract, Matt Larson should be fired immediately
    Can't argue with this

Quote Originally Posted by twinsguy03 View Post
    Can't argue with this
    13-15 I screwed up the math, and i edited
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by twinsguy03 View Post
    Can't argue with this
    I"ll give Dave credit for having some decent talent right now, but Lakes is 100% correct. The current talent is a big reason he needs to go; we can't waste this opportunity.