Page 91 of 365 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

Quote Originally Posted by twinsguy03 View Post
    And all of your posts show "great" basketball knowledge
    Thats a really great argument you got going for yourself. Deep and substantial. You must absolutely hate what has happened with Bison basketbll since the summit league tournament

Default Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    Richman runs basically the same offense as 75% of the other college teams. Do you even watch college basketball?
    Not much but, seems like it might be a plausible idea NOT to run what everyone else does. Plus, I’m guessing I would know and do know the fundamentals of BB better than you. I actually played, studied it AND have enough brain cells to understand concepts/stats.

Let me give you an example. People here are discussing/mentioning how well we compared to Duke in rebounding. The bigger/better question would be: how did we fare in contested rebounds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Rebounding is an effort stat, and Duke certainly wasnt putting forth that effort.

Anyone that knows anything about basketball can look at the 2 teams and see the difference of ability.

And considering you basically admitted that you dont know what a college basketball offense, im just going to have to disregard your comment about you somehow studying the game, unless you just arent very good at studying.

Default Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

Rebounding is an effort stat, and Duke certainly wasnt putting forth that effort.

Anyone that knows anything about basketball can look at the 2 teams and see the difference of ability.

And considering you basically admitted that you dont know what a college basketball offense, im just going to have to disregard your comment about you somehow studying the game, unless you just arent very good at studying.
    Coming from someone who has never been able to touch a net hanging from a 10-foot basket nor otherwise knowing nothing about BB other than watching ... I’m solid in my position.

I took BB classes from Erv and he actually asked me to coach (and I did) his summer camps for 2 years.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Please expound on your BB resume.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Thats a really great argument you got going for yourself. Deep and substantial. You must absolutely hate what has happened with Bison basketbll since the summit league tournament
    You're the one who disagreed a month ago when I said we need to run a down hill offense and said my posts aren't legit. Hmm that really shows you know basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Coming from someone who has never been able to touch a net hanging from a 10-foot basket nor otherwise knowing nothing about BB other than watching ... I’m solid in my position.

I took BB classes from Erv and he actually asked me to coach (and I did) his summer camps for 2 years.

Let Johnny keep digging his hole. His posts keep getting more humorous.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post

Erv Inniger coached for 14 years, won the NCC conference exactly 1 time, and never even got out of the regionals in playoffs. The dude was an excellent program builder, but je wasnt in any way shape of form a great basketball coach.

Quote Originally Posted by twinsguy03 View Post
    Let Johnny keep digging his hole. His posts keep getting more humorous.
    Now on another thread, he is an expert on football.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Erv Inniger coached for 14 years, won the NCC conference exactly 1 time, and never even got out of the regionals in playoffs. The dude was an excellent program builder, but je wasnt in any way shape of form a great basketball coach.
    I wasn’t lauding his prowess, I was giving you info on my BB experience.

If you’re still trying for that net-touch, mini-trampolines help. But box the fuck out when you miss please.

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO