Page 115 of 365 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 3646

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

If you were a recruit would you want to play for him? The first thing he spouts off about is "culture" which gets old fast to a kid. He's done absolutely nothing to prove that he's a good BB coach. Look at the product on the floor and tell me that's a well coached team? Tell me that's the kind of BB you'd like to play?? Most of us can't even stand to watch it for crying out loud!

Tomorrow night Defending Class A State Champion Jamestown plays Valley City. Broden Skunberg will take the floor with different looking team this year. Jamestown is pre-season #1. Lets see if they can do this again. Looks to be another great year for Blue Jay boys Basketball. Go Blue Jays.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Can one of you MBB gurus tell me why Richman isn’t “available” for halftime interviews and sends an assistant to do it?? Also, assistant on 1660 tonight too, no Richman ... and the kissing ass on Indiana State and Indiana BB is almost throw-up radio. And excuses for loss and how this team needs to do this and that and motivation at tip-off isn’t there, etc. and on and on ....

Good effing God! CULTURE?!?!!! There is zero culture. What I’m hearing reminds me off soccer. Just pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    not appearing last night is very "dehoff"-esque------im sure it had something to do with "travel" (they have 2 fly commercial, u know)-------ive never seen such a continous effert to complain about travel from a coaching staff; its absurd! the clipboard guy was on izzos show (great pod, by the way) and literrally 2 seconds into the interview he brought up the fact that they "travelled"------id say more than half of that interview consisted in some way shape or form of clipboard guy going back to the fact that travel is brutal, basketball coaches dont get thanksgiving etc etc it was pathetic-----this is divison 1 basketball 4 cripes sake! what do these fools expect?

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    not appearing last night is very "dehoff"-esque------im sure it had something to do with "travel" (they have 2 fly commercial, u know)-------ive never seen such a continous effert to complain about travel from a coaching staff; its absurd! the clipboard guy was on izzos show (great pod, by the way) and literrally 2 seconds into the interview he brought up the fact that they "travelled"------id say more than half of that interview consisted in some way shape or form of clipboard guy going back to the fact that travel is brutal, basketball coaches dont get thanksgiving etc etc it was pathetic-----this is divison 1 basketball 4 cripes sake! what do these fools expect?
    A D1 budget slic

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    A D1 budget slic
    Like I said few pages ago you get what you pay for.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Tomorrow night Defending Class A State Champion Jamestown plays Valley City. Broden Skunberg will take the floor with different looking team this year. Jamestown is pre-season #1. Lets see if they can do this again. Looks to be another great year for Blue Jay boys Basketball. Go Blue Jays.
    Skunberg is taking us to the Elite Eight. Lets gooo. Jamestown Blue Jays are back baby.

Man were we trash at every boys sport when I was there....wondering if there was a correlation now.....
    College of Business Alumnus

My biggest issue with anyone in the league "playing for March" is that will never raise the profile of the league. I get that a two bid league is likely never going to happen but you can at least push for it and I believe one way to do that is to have the one bid you do get win some actual games in the big tournament. How do you do that? By getting a better seed and playing better competition year in and year out. Playing for the one game, one bid in the Summit tourney is small minded bs that will NEVER grow a program let alone a league.

EDIT: Why would any of the Summit schools want to be part of something that "knows they will never be bigger". I want my school to want more, however long that may take.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    My biggest issue with anyone in the league "playing for March" is that will never raise the profile of the league. I get that a two bid league is likely never going to happen but you can at least push for it and I believe one way to do that is to have the one bid you do get win some actual games in the big tournament. How do you do that? By getting a better seed and playing better competition year in and year out. Playing for the one game, one bid in the Summit tourney is small minded bs that will NEVER grow a program let alone a league.

EDIT: Why would any of the Summit schools want to be part of something that "knows they will never be bigger". I want my school to want more, however long that may take.
    It was a two bid league for women's basketball, it's always possible, you just have to have teams playing the OOC schedules and winning the games to make it happen. With today's transfer rules and coaching carousel it definitely makes it harder for mid-majors to maintain consistent success but being in the correct mindset and having bigger goals than just winning 3 games in a row in March would go a long ways. No reason this team couldn't be 9-0 right now and striving for greatness.

Should the Summit be an auto bid? I ask only because the same logic doesn’t seem to be applied by many here when it comes to FCS football playoff selection. “\/“?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Still not really sold that the budget is this massive issue, we have put 100x more into MBB the past five years compared to the previous decade and what are we getting from it? Certaintly not as much as we were in the days of old decrepit BSA. People can point to little things like buy games and travel but some of the teams we are playing have the same issues. I doubt Stony Brook and UVU are spending massive amounts of money, it isn't like we are running through an ACC/Big 10 schedule. We have been unimpressive against our peers.

This coaching staff needs to turn things around and they need to do it with quickness. Since we moved into the SHAC this is the team that has supposed to have it all and so far all I have heard is a lot of excuses and not much of anything else.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.